List Mgmt. 2024 Draft Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't disagree.
We currently have pick 32 so perhaps there is a chance there, however again Carlton have pick 31 and I wouldn't be surprised to see them go after a small forward or two.

Gold Coast will want some future picks for all their academy selections next year. We could trade our future 2nd pick for pick 26 potentially. Essendon will probably trade pick 28 because of Kako as well. There's a couple options.

I wouldn't be surprised if Carlton take him at pick 11.
Then again, maybe it's traded to get Houston?

At that range if not Berry, possibly Hotton might still be on the board
If we dont take Berry at 11 I'll be dropping a nuke on the joint. Small forwards at the Blues are beyond insipid, would be truly baffling if we passed on him

You won’t have a first if you get Houston, which is most likely at this stage.
From all reports we're not budging on our pick this year remaining. According to our 'ITK' posters will involve our future first and some players moving about for extra capital.

Personally would rather Berry than Houston if I had to pick. Kids a complete freak and we already have decent enough half backs imo, our small forwards are utterly putrid though and a massive list issue.

From all reports we're not budging on our pick this year remaining. According to our 'ITK' posters will involve our future first and some players moving about for extra capital.

Personally would rather Berry than Houston if I had to pick. Kids a complete freak and we already have decent enough half backs imo, our small forwards are utterly putrid though and a massive list issue.

Port have said they’re not accepting future firsts alone. They’ve denied north’s f1. That won’t satisfy them.

Port have said they’re not accepting future firsts alone. They’ve denied north’s f1. That won’t satisfy them.
Anyway not here to get into a pissing contest over the Houston trade.

I'm fairly confident we'll be taking Berry. Apparently already done a couple of interviews with him but guess we'll find out on draft night. Either him or Travaglia imo.

I can only see Hotton sliding from here, through no fault of his own. Someone may get a bargain in the early 20s with him.
If he is available at our 1st pick would have to take the chance on him. Start out on a wing and as time progesses bring him in on the inside.
With our age profile in the midfield would just have to do it IMO

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If he is available at our 1st pick would have to take the chance on him. Start out on a wing and as time progesses bring him in on the inside.
With our age profile in the midfield would just have to do it IMO

Would just be too good a player to not take. I'm not always in favour of pure best available, but if there's a pure best available who's at least a bit of a list fit, you jump.

I like a lot of the names mentioned but I also really like the look of Tobie Travaglia.

Good size, seems quick and covers a lot of the ground. Pretty slick with the ball in a contest and has a solid defensive side to his game.

I don’t necessarily think he’ll be a star of the competition but there seems to be enough there to suggest he’ll at least be a very decent player at the next stage.

I like a lot of the names mentioned but I also really like the look of Tobie Travaglia.

Good size, seems quick and covers a lot of the ground. Pretty slick with the ball in a contest and has a solid defensive side to his game.

I don’t necessarily think he’ll be a star of the competition but there seems to be enough there to suggest he’ll at least be a very decent player at the next stage.
I think Travaglia goes top 10.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back