List Mgmt. 2024 Draft Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

so pick 15 locked in, becomes at a minimum 17 with ashcroft and lombard bids. Potentially as low as 19 if battle compo is first roiund and if a kako bid is in before it. AT least we know where we stand now as far as that pick. That's assuming marshall stays outside the first round which he might not after a big GF today

so pick 15 locked in, becomes at a minimum 17 with ashcroft and lombard bids. Potentially as low as 19 if battle compo is first roiund and if a kako bid is in before it. AT least we know where we stand now as far as that pick.
Brisbane have Ashcroft and Marshall
Gold Coast have Lombard
Battle FA compo
Essendon have kako so our pick will become 20

Geelong’s pick becomes 20 after the bids and the Battle free agency compensation
With some ambiguity in the AFL's new method of deciding what picks are handed out via free agency compo I wouldn't be suprised to see one of the GWS free agents get a first round compensation either. Tigers will be getting a pick at the start of the second round for Graham.

With some ambiguity in the AFL's new method of deciding what picks are handed out via free agency compo I wouldn't be suprised to see one of the GWS free agents get a first round compensation either. Tigers will be getting a pick at the start of the second round for Graham.
Well looks like Geelong will have to offer more in the smith Trade

Had a very good game in general apart from the 1st qtr when he was played forward and hardly saw it. He was the one that sparked his team a few times. His tackling and physicality was pretty unreal. Took Murphy Reid out of the game with that tackle and I counted 3 direct goal assists. Gee whiz we need a player like him desperately, he's getting close to a must have for me.
Only got to watch the last half and Hannaford was a stand out for the Rebels. His attack on the ball and player was eye catching. Would like is to pick him up if at all possible

Am I right in thinking he only got a state combine invite?

Yep. Played as a half back last year and for the first half of this season. Was then switched forward in the 2nd half of this season. His state combine invite was more off his form as a half back flanker where he wasn't as impressive.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Taj Hotton (or Joe Berry) at 15.

Hannaford (or Oliver if picked Berry) at 24.

That’s an elite draft haul, would be stoked.
My preference assuming we take 4 picks at the draft is hotton at Cats first
Hannaford in the second round via upgrading our current first.
With Urquhart and Hargrave picked up in the 3rd/4th round.
If we take an extra late pick I'd be picking Taj Stanley.

My preference assuming we take 4 picks at the draft is hotton at Cats first
Hannaford in the second round via upgrading our current first.
With Urquhart and Hargrave picked up in the 3rd/4th round.
If we take an extra late pick I'd be picking Taj Stanley.

Can probably lock in Josh Sanders too as our last pick. We’ve met with him multiple times.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back