Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed outs:
  • Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
  • Ben Brown (Retired)
  • Josh Schache (Delisted)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delisted)

Confirmed ins:

Last edited:

Me and my mates got Nibbler badges early days when he was still shit. Started off as a bit of a joke then he gradually won us over to the point where he's legitimately cherished. Gonna miss him. Heart and soul bloke. Goodnight sweet prince.
He was never shit. Second or third game for us I think it was he kicked 3 goals in that win down at KP didnt he? Or am I remembering that wrong?

He was never shit. Second or third game for us I think it was he kicked 3 goals in that win down at KP didnt he? Or am I remembering that wrong?
Yeah that was his break out game early, I think you're right he kicked 3. But there's a bit of Nibs revisionism going on due to the player he is today - for a long time he was easily pushed off the footy, fumbled a lot and made dumb decisions.

I think a lot of that was fatigue as he worked so hard and was always redlining. But it's actually a testament to him as he became super hard to tackle, clean and generally made good decisions. Basically just worked on his weaknesses and improved again and again, all you can ask.

That 2020 season he was comically bad and got rubbed out for ages for a big sling tackle? Nearly went home. Then becomes a key part of a flag.

There was a section of people on here who thought he was shit I remember it, they rely on stats too much. ANB has been a solid role player for a long long time

Alright, so looking at the potential departures from the list (so far)

Confirmed
  • Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
Very likely
  • Alex Neal-Bullen (Trade)
  • Ben Brown (Retire)
  • Adam Tomlinson (Free Agent)
  • Joel Smith (Delist/Suspension)
  • Josh Schache (Delist)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delist)
  • Lachie Hunter (Retire/Delist)
Likely
  • Marty Hore (Delist)
  • Ollie Sestan (Delist)
Possible
  • Jake Melksham (Retire)
  • Charlie Spargo (Trade)
  • Bailey Laurie (Trade)
  • Tom McDonald (Retire)
  • Jack Viney (Trade)
Unlikely
  • Clayton Oliver (Trade)
  • Jack Billings (Delist - contracted for one more year)
  • Tom Fullarton (Delist - contracted for one more year)
Very Unlikely
  • Christian Petracca (Trade)

Going to be a very busy offseason. I imagine they'll end up holding onto all of the possibles (and below), as they'll need to actually fill out the list somehow.

There was a section of people on here who thought he was shit I remember it, they rely on stats too much. ANB has been a solid role player for a long long time
My god it's hard being so much more knowledgeable than so many flogs on here
2017 already a fan. Use your eyes people when you watch footy it helps

Screenshot_20240813_213348_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20240813_213409_Chrome.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah that was his break out game early, I think you're right he kicked 3. But there's a bit of Nibs revisionism going on due to the player he is today - for a long time he was easily pushed off the footy, fumbled a lot and made dumb decisions.

I think a lot of that was fatigue as he worked so hard and was always redlining. But it's actually a testament to him as he became super hard to tackle, clean and generally made good decisions. Basically just worked on his weaknesses and improved again and again, all you can ask.

That 2020 season he was comically bad and got rubbed out for ages for a big sling tackle? Nearly went home. Then becomes a key part of a flag.

Careful, might get accused of posting something “dumb as shit” by Scythe94

Careful, might get accused of posting something “dumb as shit” by Scythe94
There's a difference between 'one good season out of 10', and 5+. But perhaps that level of comprehension is a bit difficult.

There's a difference between 'one good season out of 10', and 5+. But perhaps that level of comprehension is a bit difficult.
Basically a few posters just outing themselves as admitting they didnt understand what ANB was until it was painfully obvious for them and thinking theyre somehow winning this discussion :$

Chances are I called for him to be traded, I think ive called for everyone over 24 on our list to be traded at some stage. :grinning:

Quick note for everyone which I've been meaning to post for a while. If you want to complain or raise concerns about the way I moderate our forum (feel free, I'm not perfect), please keep it out of threads and contact a site admin or super moderator (Chief, Gralin, Wosh or _Mike_).

Cheers.

More on Goody, still doesnt get it... "our supporters want us to play finals footy, we want to play finals footy" ..... its not that at all dickhead, its your disgusting game plan and what you want a game to look like. The fans and im sure some if not all your players are sick of it.

More on Goody, still doesnt get it... "our supporters want us to play finals footy, we want to play finals footy" ..... its not that at all dickhead, its your disgusting game plan and what you want a game to look like. The fans and im sure some if not all your players are sick of it.
I love it when Goody tells me what I like watching I was clearly wrong.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread 🗑🔥

Remove this Banner Ad

Back