Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed outs:
  • Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
  • Ben Brown (Retired)
  • Josh Schache (Delisted)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delisted)

Confirmed ins:

Last edited:
that's the thing for me, winning covers overs a lot of the cracks, but now we're losing and guess what...
It’s kind of the only good thing about the year. I mean surely something has to break and we start again

Trac probably isn’t the guy who would want to single out someone like that too. He’s spoken in the past about how close he is with goody, maybe he’s realized he sucks but doesn’t want to burn a friend.
Actions speak louder than words. The players on the field don't look like they are enjoying themselves. There needs to be a completely open discussion where people's feelings are going to get hurt (players, coaches and the higher ups) otherwise all this will just go on for another year.

Cue an internal review (not someone outside the club who might deliver some harsh truths ) where they find nothing.

Sounds like Petracca has loose lips and is venting his frustrations outside the 4 walls of the club.

Wouldn’t surprise me if he leaked the ANB news by the sound of it as Sam Lansburder let slip on mid week tackle that the leak came from the leadership / playing group.

Actions speak louder than words. The players on the field don't look like they are enjoying themselves. There needs to be a completely open discussion where people's feelings are going to get hurt (players, coaches and the higher ups) otherwise all this will just go on for another year.

Cue an internal review (not someone outside the club who might deliver some harsh truths ) where they find nothing.
The club has been exposed for the better part of two years. No idea why they're so afraid of an external review at this point.

AFL360 can be annoying but I've always loved their supercuts. Playing the Lord of the Rings soundtrack over our season going to shit is perfect 👨‍🍳😘

The logo on fire reminds me of Hell and the Demon at least. Not a demonspirit in sight. Remember when I said that slogan would curse us and we wouldnt win shit when they brought it out? 🎓

The club has been exposed for the better part of two years. No idea why they're so afraid of an external review at this point.
Because none of the administration would be employed lol.

No idea why they're so afraid of an external review at this point.
You know why. Because people like Roffey cant handle criticism and only want to hear how great they are. She's lead this culture.

Sounds like Petracca has loose lips and is venting his frustrations outside the 4 walls of the club.

Wouldn’t surprise me if he leaked the ANB news by the sound of it as Sam Lansburder let slip on mid week tackle that the leak came from the leadership / playing group.
Wonder if it was Hunter - known as having very loose lips at the Dogs (think Tom Morris)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If the club wants to persist with Petty and Turner as forwards next year. We need to look at key defensive options. I wonder if an out of favour Lewis Young could be worth a look.

Who on earth runs this page? So embarrassing being a Melbourne supporter when you have nuffy supporters reacting this way.

Pete Ryan's article was well articulated and one of the best journalists going around.

Who on earth runs this page? So embarrassing being a Melbourne supporter when you have nuffy supporters reacting this way.

Pete Ryan's article was well articulated and one of the best journalists going around.

Pete Ryan is one of the best in the business. God forbid he does his job

I Used to not mind the podcast but it's become over the top positive now- I guess they don't want to burn any bridges with the club but I can't listen anymore.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread 🗑🔥

Remove this Banner Ad

Back