Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed outs:
  • Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
  • Ben Brown (Retired)
  • Josh Schache (Delisted)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delisted)

Confirmed ins:

Last edited:

Just from Twomeys read up I like Reid Draper and Armstrong as a young key forward has some interest if it means we shove Petty and Turner back to defence.

Let’s not get too excited. Need to survive the gauntlet of trade period with Tim Lamb at the helm first.

So much depends on coaches coming to their sense and putting Petty back next year.
If they want May to have any value past next year they can't have him having to play on the big key forward every week next year. Maximise his marking and kicking and have petty play the lockdown

Let’s not get too excited. Need to survive the gauntlet of trade period with Tim Lamb at the helm first.
Ive chosen to get excited on this occasion

Hope that’s excitement for a center square midfield team of contested beasts Viney, Oliver, Trac and Sparrow lining up round 1 2025/2026 & 2027
Ive chosen to leave Sparrow out of the round 1 team on this occasion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

New favourite DL post – Norm Smith Medallist and our best player during the finals when we won the flag "didn't make a difference winning or losing".

And as predicted, they're turning on the guy who played through a broken leg and nearly died on the field for someone who "bleeds red and blue" so much that he taken the absolute piss while we're in our flag window. Good stuff.

1000017652.jpg

New favourite DL post – Norm Smith Medallist and our best player during the finals when we won the flag "didn't make a difference winning or losing".

And as predicted, they're turning on the guy who played through a broken leg and nearly died on the field for someone who "bleeds red and blue" so much that he taken the absolute piss while we're in our flag window. Good stuff.

View attachment 2080502
Didn't he play one finals series with a broken leg lol

View attachment 2080502

This is why sometimes people on the internet deserve to be abused mercilessly.

Trac is certainly gone. One poster here said he was a bad egg a year after he was drafted. I think after all these years he must be right, right?

Bleeds red and blue so much he wanted to go to Carlton because he thought he should have placed higher in the 2020 B&F :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:
Oh that is silly.

He had a moment. So has Trac pretty recently. These are young men who might be more than a bit immature given their background.

The conversation about whether we should trade Oliver is reasonable. The conversation about him being a fat loser is offensive. To me at least. He’s not played well. He might or might not do so again. But he has won 2 coaches awards and 4 blueys and I don’t think you do that without hard work.

For me I just want him to get better and feel better. With or without football. Our club might not be the place for that, who knows?

Apologies for a post that you probably think worthy of demonland, but I am a snowflake and I have to do the best I can

I've just made an account literally to flame that ****wit who posted that.
This is the same reaction Kent got about his Oliver posts on here from demonland nuffies last offseason. :tearsofjoy:

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back