• Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
  • Ben Brown (Retired)
  • Josh Schache (Delisted)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delisted)

Confirmed ins:

Last edited:
What an absolutely insane bow to draw
Clarry was twirling the glass BBQ because Darren Burgess left a few years ago
Oliver didn't seem to have many issues under Dave Misson. Maybe we should get him back

Can't wait til this season is over and we beat Bulldogs in round one next year and I can start dreaming of another flag again. This season sucks massive amounts of arse.

Yep I had a site manager who was a good bloke but absolute shit house manager. We lost a lot of good workers because of him.

Speaking of work and culture. I remember working at the dc of a big retail company. Technically didn't actually work for the company but worked for a company that was contracted to unload their shipping containers, but we still worked with them and were under their conditions. I remember one theor workers saying the company had great culture. Didn't take long for me to realises the culture sucked and the company didn't give a **** about anything they preached. They preached safety and well being, yet pushed us to work 12-14 hours a week. Some days we look to finish earlier and then they add more containers, was really demoralising at times. Every day was get up, eat breakfast, go to work, work all day, come home, eat dinner, go to bed rinse repeat. Still remember getting told off for breaking a safety rule, this was at about 8.00pm, I'd been working since 6:00am under the pump trying to get work done because they push us. Yeah great culture all safety and well being, maybe for their own staff but not for us. So when I hear great culture it's really triggering me, you know some w***er in a suit that doesn't care about workers coined that term and now everyone says it, it's ****ing meaningless.
This is sooooo true. I think some idiot coined the term in one of those crappy “5 things that are guaranteed to make your business great!!!” books. Run a mile if you have a boss that says it. I worked at a new agency that crapped on about building a strong agency culture and identity. It worked too. The identity they forged was worst workplace ever and everyone left

Why not get all of them and make us the running machine of the CFL
Is Misson at Saints now or did I imagine it?

My solution to the soft cap issue is to stop looking for elite, reputable trainers but instead pick up 6 randoms in a kind of Mark Neeld moneyball scheme. Like four high school PE teachers, a GP type for when someone gets a cold and a tarot card reader.

Maybe not quite that, but there is an element of roll the dice with injuries. We were super fit in 2021 but there was also an element of luck going on.

Oliver didn't seem to have many issues under Dave Misson. Maybe we should get him back
Trac:

The Office No GIF

Pretty checked out for the season but can't recall a great game Viney played, which is poor given we were down trac and Oliver for a lot of it. Maybe there was one or two games I've forgotten but on 2024 form, see ya campaigner.

We didn't have any injuries under Burgess. You can say that's a matter of conditioning but it's also not something he can replicate at the Crows.

Take Matt Crouch, whose season ended in June after he got a knock in the shoulder. He played out the rest of the game and it was discovered afterwards that he would need surgery.

Not defending our injury management btw, it's obviously been shit but there's more to it than Burgess good; Griffith bad.

True but we were super fit during our finals run in 2021 and blew teams out of the water. Its hard to gauge his improvement with the Crows as they have issues in other areas, but there were one of the best 4th quarter teams in the comp, although 1st halves were average:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought I saw somewhere they'd already squashed the Viney rumours and he was gonna re sign
Some journo said that I think but it doesn't sound like North are giving up.

With all the turmoil at the club why would you? We look ripe for the picking.

Don’t have to wait until round one, lid off as soon as you see our amazing ball movement first practice match against St Kilda.
Excited for another Tom Sparrow Special

Pretty checked out for the season but can't recall a great game Viney played, which is poor given we were down trac and Oliver for a lot of it. Maybe there was one or two games I've forgotten but on 2024 form, see ya campaigner.
Had a couple of great games at the start of the season then was bog average for a long time.

Bobbed up with one more great game about a month ago, then reverted to bog average once again.

Managed one great quarter last week.

I like Viney but good performances from him have been sporadic this year.

True but we were super fit during our finals run in 2021 and blew teams out of the water. Its hard to gauge his improvement with the Crows as they have issues in other areas, but there were one of the best 4th quarter teams in the comp, although 1st halves were average:

Another thing we did in 2021 which was cool is tried to score goals in the second half.

Some journo said that I think but it doesn't sound like North are giving up.

With all the turmoil at the club why would you? We look ripe for the picking.
Culturally it would be another blow but who cares at this point. I've already written off next year while Roffey, Pert and Goody are still around. Would much rather him leave than we give him an extension. Looking forward to some positive vibes in 2026 with some fresh faces.

A couple of occasions maybe? But I don’t recall an outstanding year from him and our midfield at its best was pretty grim.

Viney is supposed to have very high training standards so Clarko is probably more thinking of a mentor type in his team

A couple of occasions maybe? But I don’t recall an outstanding year from him and our midfield at its best was pretty grim.

Viney is supposed to have very high training standards so Clarko is probably more thinking of a mentor type in his team
He makes sense for North, absolutely.
Worth a first round pick I think.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Ah-Mu? Not For You ❌️

Remove this Banner Ad

Back