Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed outs:
  • Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
  • Ben Brown (Retired)
  • Josh Schache (Delisted)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delisted)

Confirmed ins:

Last edited:

I'll admit that the Dees sliding down into a top 10 pick has caught me a bit by surprise.

What kind of prospects do you think you guys are keen on? Mostly mids around your first pick, but you might reach a little for a key forward like Armstrong.
Club probably wants inside mids. :drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here's some Harry Armstrong stuff to get you started:

Yeah im fan, good leap and most importantly ill take anyone who is a nice kick no matter where they play on the ground pretty much.

Around where you'll be picking but not inside mid, or at least not specifically inside mid to start their career:

Murphy Reid - question marks on his athletic profile but he's as classy and poised at it gets:

Sam Lalor - probably the greatest upside, and might end as an inside mid but he currently plays more medium forward

Bo Allan - likely to start as a medium sized roaming/rebounding half back but again has a probable future in the midfield

Around where you'll be picking but not inside mid, or at least not specifically inside mid to start their career:

Murphy Reid - question marks on his athletic profile but he's as classy and poised at it gets:

Sam Lalor - probably the greatest upside, and might end as an inside mid but he currently plays more medium forward

Bo Allan - likely to start as a medium sized roaming/rebounding half back but again has a probable future in the midfield

Draper is probably the mid id like most coz hes a point of difference to the others we have, but im pretty convinced that the Crows grab him before we can. Reid is a very nice user too though and wouldnt be the worst option.

I'll admit that the Dees sliding down into a top 10 pick has caught me a bit by surprise.

What kind of prospects do you think you guys are keen on? Mostly mids around your first pick, but you might reach a little for a key forward like Armstrong.
Our youth stocks aren’t great so I think we’ll be taking the best available.

A quality midfielder would be good but we’d also take a KPF/KPD.

Draper is probably the mid id like most coz hes a point of difference to the others we have, but im pretty convinced that the Crows grab him before we can. Reid is a very nice user too though and wouldnt be the worst option.
Love Sid, he's number 1 on my board. Adelaide would be mad to pass on him if he's there for them.

Love Sid, he's number 1 on my board. Adelaide would be mad to pass on him if he's there for them.

Agree, dont know how some of the experts have him in the 8-10 range. Screams top 3 pick to me.

I'll throw out this guy as a possibility. Not considered top 10 as we speak, but he's been dominating the Colts since the champs, BOG every week.

----

After this performance on the weekend he finally got a call up to play for the senior WAFL West Perth team and it only took Kayle dominating the comp for weeks on end. In this game he was again best on ground, getting shaded in the hit outs but consistently causing damage post stoppage with his power and skills on the spread. The big thing we've been seeing more often in recent weeks is his contested marking with him regularly pulling down a couple of impressive plucks each week now.

We await this weekends game now with baited breath. A strong debut WAFL performance as a key forward and Kayle might fly up draft boards. There are several teams with top 10 picks that are hungry for a key forward and there isn't much Kayle can't do.

We're 1-4 this year, and Goody has a negative record in close games across his coaching career. Its clear that he just can't coach at the death
Feels like we've been overrun in all of them as well.

Edit: or we play horrendous football and fluke a couple of goals at the end.

Looks like DL have put a system in place where any new posters must have their comments approved before they are visible.

Topkent thanks for ruining it for the rest of us wanting to abuse people on there :madv1:
lol that sucks for moderators!

They will lose traffic from it. People get impatient waiting for their lunatic comments to become visible and waiting again for a lunatic to respond. Most forums with that policy pack it in eventually

Great opening para:

ONE DAY after claiming he wouldn't comment publicly on trade targets, North Melbourne coach Alastair Clarkson has confirmed he hopes to "extract" Jack Viney out of Melbourne.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Ah-Mu? Not For You ❌️

Remove this Banner Ad

Back