Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed outs:
  • Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
  • Ben Brown (Retired)
  • Josh Schache (Delisted)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delisted)

Confirmed ins:

Last edited:
Could be there is more than one leak but considering Hunter was the likely leak at Dogs it would be fair to say he is likely a leak now with us.

Sometimes in life you come across people who's personality is to just cause muck, rifts and drama. Intentionally and subconsciously. They can often come across intially as competely harmless. A few off hand comments about others, fake some genuine care about you while digging deeper and then they twist it around a little but in a subtle way.

Link - article in age mentions Tom Morris knowing Hunter was dropped

Video - Beveridges tirade at Tom Morris if you missed or forgotten how brutal it was

Interesting once more on said meeting comes to light.

If he addressed speculation surely he 1. Said it was true or 2. Denied it
If I had to guess I’d go with 1. Or a qualified 1.

So … I said some stuff about the club … didn’t intend for it to get out … this is why I chucked a wobbler.

I still think there could be much less in it then is being made out. Who doesn’t sometimes say shit about their employer like if I could leave I would? Doesn’t necessarily mean they will, or that they mean it a few days later once they have simmered down. For most of us, the Tom Morris types have zero interest in what we say so you get the benefit of a bit of privacy.

Sounds more likely that he is staying rather than going. If he was angling to go he probably would avoid a heart to heart on the issues and let his manager have the conversations behind the scenes.

Whatever was said, I hope it makes everyone have a long hard look at themselves and figure out how to move on from this.

Last edited:
If I had to guess I’d go with 1. Or a qualified 1.

So … I said some stuff about the club … didn’t intend for it to get out … this is why I chucked a wobbler.

I still think there could be much less in it then is being made out. Who doesn’t sometimes say shit about their employer like if I could leave I would? Doesn’t necessarily mean they will, or that they mean it a few days later once they have simmered dow. For most of us, the Tom Morris types have zero interest in what we say so you get the benefit of a bit of privacy.

Sounds more likely that he is staying rather than going. If he was angling to go he probably would avoid a heart to heart on the issues and let his manager have the conversations behind the scenes.

Whatever was said, I hope it makes everyone have a long hard look at themselves and figure out how to move on from this.
Lol every Friday drinks at my work is people blowing off steam about work issues, particularly management and their plans. Everyone's still there on Monday as most are pretty minor thats just fun fodder to chat shit about, or not worth telling the boss to gagf over. Our own version of the Sorrento sessions if you will.

The club has spent the best part of two years trying to cover up issues in the group (remember when May decked Melksham and Gawn was first trotted out to defend the culcha) rather than properly address them and now it's beyond the blithe press release stage the nuffs in charge are scrambling to cover their arses. Better to have admitted to some issues (realistically every club would have them to some degree) and own the response rather than try to lalalalalala it all away.

Lol every Friday drinks at my work is people blowing off steam about work issues, particularly management and their plans. Everyone's still there on Monday as most are pretty minor thats just fun fodder to chat shit about, or not worth telling the boss to gagf over. Our own version of the Sorrento sessions if you will.

The club has spent the best part of two years trying to cover up issues in the group (remember when May decked Melksham and Gawn was first trotted out to defend the culcha) rather than properly address them and now it's beyond the blithe press release stage the nuffs in charge are scrambling to cover their arses. Better to have admitted to some issues (realistically every club would have them to some degree) and own the response rather than try to lalalalalala it all away.
True only I believe Melksham decked May. Either way that was a pretty funny story

The MFC in a nutshell.

lalala GIF by Offspring on TEN
homer simpson episode 6 GIF

I don't see how Roffey can stay on as president after all this stuff and providing zero communication on it. She was everywhere when we were successful, nowhere now. Someone put up ages ago how many things she's involved with, clearly doesn't have the time to deal with things when they go sour or simply doesn't want to.

I don't see how Roffey can stay on as president after all this stuff and providing zero communication on it. She was everywhere when we were successful, nowhere now. Someone put up ages ago how many things she's involved with, clearly doesn't have the time to deal with things when they go sour or simply doesn't want to.
Ego and ergo my moniker for her is Miss Missing.

She and Pathetic have the same belligerent and arrogant faces .

My mistake. We're clearly yet to resolve those tensions properly. Beamer should run us a boxing camp and everyone can settle their scores.
Melksham would need a handicap of some sort. He’s apparently very good. As Steven found out.

Big old elastic band around the arms should do the trick.

Also we deserve some involvement after the year we’ve had. Let members go along and chuck fruit at the players or something.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Melksham would need a handicap of some sort. He’s apparently very good. As Steven found out.

Big old elastic band around the arms should do the trick.

Also we deserve some involvement after the year we’ve had. Let members go along and chuck fruit at the players or something.
IIRC Melk was a junior Golden Gloves or something. Does the sweet science well.

Melbourne superstar Christian Petracca addressed his premiership teammates about his reported issues at the club this morning.

Petracca spoke with his teammates late morning at the club to discuss the speculation he was interested in a trade from the Demons.

The meeting was to provide clarity and understanding about what he had experienced in the wake of his life-threatening injuries in the King’s Birthday clash against Collingwood.

That included the physical and mental impact on him in the wake of suffering a ruptured spleen, four broken ribs and lacerated lung.

Melbourne has strongly denied it will consider trading him.

The Demons did not return calls.
I like to imagine Gary Pert swinging his scarf over his shoulder after he heard Trac spoke with his teammates this morning..

the end finish GIF

Agree her silence in this matter is almost disturbing.

As a leader of any organisation surely you want to bear the brunt of any speculation?

Agree her silence in this matter is almost disturbing.

As a leader of any organisation surely you want to bear the brunt of any speculation?
I reckon she is more at home sitting on Boards only having to deal with a AGM once a year , and having to answer pesky questions only then.

I reckon she is more at home sitting on Boards only having to deal with a AGM once a year , and having to answer pesky questions only then.
Might have to rethink my moniker to include Denial Andrews then. Nah that's Perty.

Would not be surprised to see her start to cop the pressure she should be once our season is officially done.

Attention will move to the off field then.

Either an external review finds her out, or club aligned people start to do something about it.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Ah-Mu? Not For You ❌️

Remove this Banner Ad

Back