Confirmed outs:
  • Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
  • Ben Brown (Retired)
  • Josh Schache (Delisted)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delisted)

Confirmed ins:

Last edited:
Ironic how she wants us to make more noise while she makes far less
One positive outcome of this mess is that she’s unlikely to roll with that rubbish again.

Would not be surprised to see her start to cop the pressure she should be once our season is officially done.

Attention will move to the off field then.

Either an external review finds her out, or club aligned people start to do something about it.
As I said before, the AFL need to override Missing and Denial and action a External review.

I think the early plans should have been done once we lost to the Power effectively ending our season.

Olympic-level mental gymnastics on display by people on each side
I had to step out for a bit when people started saying Oliver was the embodiment of the Jungian archetype of innocence.

I had to step out for a bit when people started saying Oliver was the embodiment of the Jungian archetype of innocence.
I think I need to step back in

D'Land at the shrine of Clarry.

season 9 episode 13 GIF

Melksham would need a handicap of some sort. He’s apparently very good. As Steven found out.
True, but don't forget that May has rabies and the wound on Melksham's hand got infected, earning Melksham a hospital trip.
"4d chess" from Steven there.

**** I dunno maybe we didn't wanna put two guys with ****ed ribs and insides on a plane for no reason? Who gives a shit if they travelled or not
Agreed. This year is a write off. Who cares who's there or not? What matters is who's signing up for next year - and whoever is better get their sh!t together, along with the whole club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes.

Viney had the surgery.

I have that problem too, it’s quite common, and I don’t envy either. Some days it’s too painful to walk just after you wake up, and I have to crawl towards the coffee machine. Comes and goes for me, and I’m not trying to be selected for anything so I just manage with physio or whatever.
That whole "just jump off a chair and fix your plantar fascia" is the biggest load of BS if you've ever suffered from it. It's taken me almost a year to get on top of it - and it'd be 2 years if I had jumped off a bloody chair. It's not a simple injury.

I like it in theory. I think we will get a fair bit less for ANB despite his worth. The Oliver plan isn’t going to happen but you did say it was a pipe dream. I don’t want Peter Wright though.
Call me crazy, and I seem to be in the extreme minority, but I still want us to keep Oliver. There's more upside in him getting his act together than getting a moderate trade done. Let's not forget what an absolute force Clarry is when he's up and firing. If we can get him back in the game, and hold him to high standards, I'd take that over a trade - and certainly over 31 year old Viney.

Maybe I'm in denial, but I can't seem to give up on Clarry just yet. Ok, flame me folks...

Call me crazy, and I seem to be in the extreme minority, but I still want us to keep Oliver. There's more upside in him getting his act together than getting a moderate trade done. Let's not forget what an absolute force Clarry is when he's up and firing. If we can get him back in the game, and hold him to high standards, I'd take that over a trade - and certainly over 31 year old Viney.

Maybe I'm in denial, but I can't seem to give up on Clarry just yet. Ok, flame me folks...
Nah - I’m with you on this one.

That whole "just jump off a chair and fix your plantar fascia" is the biggest load of BS if you've ever suffered from it. It's taken me almost a year to get on top of it - and it'd be 2 years if I had jumped off a bloody chair. It's not a simple injury.
From memory, Viney, TMac and now Petty have all come back from some sort of plantar fascia injury and been pretty garbage for the first 12 months back playing. Did Hogan get it too? The first I can recall the injury being reported were Matt Egan and Trent Croad and were basically career ending.

Agree but he needs to dedicate his offseason to repairing his body, remove any unwanted distractions from his life and condition himself to be as fit as ever. I hope he gets there.

From memory, Viney, TMac and now Petty have all come back from some sort of plantar fascia injury and been pretty garbage for the first 12 months back playing. Did Hogan get it too? The first I can recall the injury being reported were Matt Egan and Trent Croad and were basically career ending.
Petty didn’t have plantar fasciitis. Don’t know about TMac. Hogan definitely not. Had a navicular stress fracture or some such.

I looked it up. Egan and Croad had navicular injuries. That’s the one that is often a career killer.

I’ve never believed in this myth either. Prepared maybe to go along with his tearing the ligament through by falling off a ladder or a table while changing a lightbulb or something. Plantar fascia is incredibly painful. I would no more jump off a table than rip out a wisdom tooth with pliers

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Ah-Mu? Not For You ❌️

Remove this Banner Ad

Back