List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Pick 9, and big fishes Tom Campbell and Harry Sharp in 🎣🐟, ANB departs to the Crows for Pick 28 😢

Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed outs:
  • Alex Neal-Bullen (Traded to Adelaide)
  • Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
  • Ben Brown (Retired)
  • Lachie Hunter (Retired)
  • Adam Tomlinson (Delisted)
  • Josh Schache (Delisted)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delisted)
  • Future First (Traded to Essendon)
  • Future Third (Traded to Adelaide)
  • Picks 40, 54, 65 (Traded to Essendon)
  • Pick 49 (Traded to Brisbane)
Confirmed ins:
  • Tom Campbell (Free Agent from St Kilda)
  • Pick 9 (Traded from Essendon)
  • Harry Sharp (Traded from Brisbane)
  • Future Third (Traded from Brisbane)
On-traded:
  • Pick 28 (from Adelaide, to Essendon)
  • Pick 46 (from Adelaide, to Essendon)
  • Future Third (from Essendon, to Brisbane)

Last edited by a moderator:

Can’t see a worse offer than 14 coming anyway. Why not get the use and defensive insurance while we are at it.0
He does his foot again and misses the season we would easily get a worse offer

We’re hopefully going to have some cash to splash. When it comes to F/A the only interest for me are:
English
Cumming
Zurhaar
Florent
McCluggage

I lowkey wish Teakle was picked up this year even though we got Fullerton.

I know we need a big key forward but who would we likely get? Ben king? Not really a fan when it comes to his injuries.

May and Gawn are my two concerns when it comes to replacing

I’d love another already developed mid 23-26 age as viney only has so long and sparrow just isn’t cutting it atm

We’re hopefully going to have some cash to splash. When it comes to F/A the only interest for me are:
English
Cumming
Zurhaar
Florent
McCluggage

I know we need a big key forward but who would we likely get? Ben king? Not really a fan when it comes to his injuries.

I’d love another already developed mid 23-26 age as viney only has so long and sparrow just isn’t cutting it atm
Well you can rule out English and Zurhaar those are 0% chances of happening

English
Cumming
Zurhaar
Florent
McCluggage

Ben Ming recently re-signed with GC for a couple more years.

Isn’t Jamara out of contract this year? He’d cost a mint but he’d be the one I’d love to get. Would be a perfect fit.

English
Cumming
Zurhaar
Florent
McCluggage

Should throw the book at Clug, perfect mid to complement our group ... doubt he leaves tho.

Cumming and Florent are quality and should also be targeted.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

King hasn't actually 'officially' resigned yet, Sam Edmund just said it was very likely.
Literally 20 minutes after you posted this lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In the 2023 thread I mentioned my concerns about the futures of Harmes and Brayshaw and how it would affect our midfield depth going forwards.

Sorry everyone. Any midfield issues we have this year are clearly my fault

In the 2023 thread I mentioned my concerns about the futures of Harmes and Brayshaw and how it would affect our midfield depth going forwards.

Sorry everyone. Any midfield issues we have this year are clearly my fault

Easiest position to find ready made players in free agency and the draft so not a massive concern. Can be be fixed in one offseason.

Doesn’t mean you don’t have a crack.
Let's limit ourselves to just the interstate sides! Of course you have a crack. Plenty of player movement between Vic clubs. Might not be big fish that regularly move, but plenty of movement happens. We gonna have some $$ to spend as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Pick 9, and big fishes Tom Campbell and Harry Sharp in 🎣🐟, ANB departs to the Crows for Pick 28 😢

Remove this Banner Ad

Back