List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Pick 9, and big fishes Tom Campbell and Harry Sharp in 🎣🐟, ANB departs to the Crows for Pick 28 😢

Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed outs:
  • Alex Neal-Bullen (Traded to Adelaide)
  • Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
  • Ben Brown (Retired)
  • Lachie Hunter (Retired)
  • Adam Tomlinson (Delisted)
  • Josh Schache (Delisted)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delisted)
  • Future First (Traded to Essendon)
  • Future Third (Traded to Adelaide)
  • Picks 40, 54, 65 (Traded to Essendon)
  • Pick 49 (Traded to Brisbane)
Confirmed ins:
  • Tom Campbell (Free Agent from St Kilda)
  • Pick 9 (Traded from Essendon)
  • Harry Sharp (Traded from Brisbane)
  • Future Third (Traded from Brisbane)
On-traded:
  • Pick 28 (from Adelaide, to Essendon)
  • Pick 46 (from Adelaide, to Essendon)
  • Future Third (from Essendon, to Brisbane)

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyway whatever, absolutely sucks to lose maybe the best clubman I've ever seen for us.
He also does a mountain of running to help Trac play that midfielder who drifts forward role and AnB does his ugly work. I think it'll impact us way beyond his obvious tackling and leadership.

Fair enough.
:"(

proud this is me GIF by Melbournefc

He also does a mountain of running to help Trac play that midfielder who drifts forward role and AnB does his ugly work. I think it'll impact us way beyond his obvious tackling and leadership.
Yeah cant judge him off his stats, ultimate team man, good luck replacing him.

Yeah cant judge him off his stats, ultimate team man, good luck replacing him.
**** actually more I think about it more I'm gonna be shattered watching him in another jumper. No bad feelings at all just gonna sting. Type of bloke you would have loved to see retire at the dees.

We really don't know. Could be very recent. He's obviously discussed this with the club and the club is very supportive of it where they haven't budged previously. Whatever it is, I wish him the best.

Our club is completely stuffed for leaders though.

Leadership is ****ed lol. If we lose ANB Viney Trac god help us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FWIW can’t see Trac going unless he completely cracks it and imo he is too professional for that.
I cant see him going either coz of the contract, just ****ing sucks that we've had two stories of our most professional guys wanting to leave, they deserve so much better. So many other ********s at this club that id be happy to see leave, has to be them of course.

If it wasn't already obvious, the veil is back on baby

Angry Season 3 GIF by Ash vs Evil Dead

FWIW can’t see Trac going unless he completely cracks it and imo he is too professional for that.
I reckon it would have to get to the point where he can't play for us again i.e he trashes us in the media. Just can't see us letting him leave without trying everything and more. Unless he went to Sydney on a marketing thing he's an Italian family boy he's staying in Melbourne and that is just such an impossible deal to see happening

Are we officially ‘Club in crisis’?
Trac and Nib wanting out, sitting in 13th with Viney also listening to North? Oh yeah i reckon we might be lol
Unless your CNDee then every other club is jealous of our players wanting to leave

Are we officially ‘Club in crisis’?
Reckon we are one more media spat away. I expect it to come by the weekend - media will be hot onto every rumour they heard over the last couple of years, back onto every contact they have in the club. They will shake something else loose. Becomes easier the more it unravels.

Yep, and nothing wrong with that. I blame the club for not creating an environment that makes him want to stay.
This particular family circumstances has nothing to do with club environment.

They're first time parents with no family support down here here in Melbourne and with anyone that has become first time parents you certainly need good support as well, especially if she's got post natal depression which is very common for first time mums.

Also read that apparently their young bub have had some health issues earlier on which is why they went to the club weeks ago to discuss a trade. I think it's just yesterday it got leaked to the media.

Loved nibs and incredibly sad to see him go, actually thought he would have been our next option as captain but not to be..

This worries me about Kozzie also..

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Pick 9, and big fishes Tom Campbell and Harry Sharp in 🎣🐟, ANB departs to the Crows for Pick 28 😢

Remove this Banner Ad

Back