List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Pick 9, and big fishes Tom Campbell and Harry Sharp in 🎣🐟, ANB departs to the Crows for Pick 28 😢

Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed outs:
  • Alex Neal-Bullen (Traded to Adelaide)
  • Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
  • Ben Brown (Retired)
  • Lachie Hunter (Retired)
  • Adam Tomlinson (Delisted)
  • Josh Schache (Delisted)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delisted)
  • Future First (Traded to Essendon)
  • Future Third (Traded to Adelaide)
  • Picks 40, 54, 65 (Traded to Essendon)
  • Pick 49 (Traded to Brisbane)
Confirmed ins:
  • Tom Campbell (Free Agent from St Kilda)
  • Pick 9 (Traded from Essendon)
  • Harry Sharp (Traded from Brisbane)
  • Future Third (Traded from Brisbane)
On-traded:
  • Pick 28 (from Adelaide, to Essendon)
  • Pick 46 (from Adelaide, to Essendon)
  • Future Third (from Essendon, to Brisbane)

Last edited by a moderator:

I was about to post some rant about how one minute were in it to win it and the next we are chucking him in for surgery, but genuinely wonder if the Trac disgruntlement had anything to do with this? All of a sudden it's important to look after Oliver and get his hand right for pre season the week the Trac news drops?

I was about to post some rant about how one minute were in it to win it and the next we are chucking him in for surgery, but genuinely wonder if the Trac disgruntlement had anything to do with this? All of a sudden it's important to look after Oliver and get his hand right for pre season the week the Trac news drops?
Surely playing that fat campaigner any longer isn't being in it to win it?

C'mon Sandra

Bit of a backflip from the club. Wonder what could have possibly triggered it?

But yes Bluelegs I completely agree, too coincidental to be nothing in it. Love it, playing for 7th-10th was always bullshit. Get people right who need it and have a look at the list. Should have happened weeks ago

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow the top ten must be very even. Smillie was rated 1 at one point and Jagga Smith closer to 10.

If we have our eye on someone it will be much easier to trade up than the past couple of years you would think.
If we trade up we need psychological help. If the top 10 is even we should be trading down. Too many holes on this list to be trading up.

It’s a bummer that the club is falling apart and all, but holy shit it makes this board a great read.
Clapping Applause GIF

Hope we sign Ben Brown for a few more years - this place will be gold.

The thing I find interesting in the last few days is discovering Petracca is a lot brighter than I thought.

Maybe as part of getting pick 4 from Adelaide for Oliver, they asked us to put him on ice and get him in for surgery now.
Maybe a unicorn will come out of my ass today too.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Pick 9, and big fishes Tom Campbell and Harry Sharp in 🎣🐟, ANB departs to the Crows for Pick 28 😢

Remove this Banner Ad

Back