List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Pick 9, and big fishes Tom Campbell and Harry Sharp in 🎣🐟, ANB departs to the Crows for Pick 28 😢

Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed outs:
  • Alex Neal-Bullen (Traded to Adelaide)
  • Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
  • Ben Brown (Retired)
  • Lachie Hunter (Retired)
  • Adam Tomlinson (Delisted)
  • Josh Schache (Delisted)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delisted)
  • Future First (Traded to Essendon)
  • Future Third (Traded to Adelaide)
  • Picks 40, 54, 65 (Traded to Essendon)
  • Pick 49 (Traded to Brisbane)
Confirmed ins:
  • Tom Campbell (Free Agent from St Kilda)
  • Pick 9 (Traded from Essendon)
  • Harry Sharp (Traded from Brisbane)
  • Future Third (Traded from Brisbane)
On-traded:
  • Pick 28 (from Adelaide, to Essendon)
  • Pick 46 (from Adelaide, to Essendon)
  • Future Third (from Essendon, to Brisbane)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reckon in terms of a KPF it is Ben King or bust.

I kinda would like NOT to chase one, but I get that depends on what Petty is doing.
Would rather we spend big on a KPD than a KPF until I see some progress in how we move the ball. Waste of money if we are still going to blast away to a crowded forward line.

Would rather we spend big on a KPD than a KPF until I see some progress in how we move the ball. Waste of money if we are still going to blast away to a crowded forward line.

Yeah the KPD spot is a big concern, at least up forward even if Petty goes JVR is promising and Jefferson is an unknown. Down back we literally have Jed Adams who is delist material long term, and I think Turner is too similar to Lever to play.

I'll be shocked if Hunter stays much longer. Rumour is the club has tried to ship him off due to his off field influences. Hopefully Windsor can come on fast. Looks a type that might.
With our list age demographic, I think we need to start to play some kids early on this year, to sharpen up some attitudes, which I believe have soured since the Perth flag.

Too many have backed off going at 100% at the footy, and at the contest ... and at hard-work, like running hard with the ball.
And the culture to this end as well, like holding the ball at stoppage, and slowly kicking long and high up the line, time and again. The safe, but also, lazy way of using the ball.

Winning footy is a combination of strong defence, but also comes with the necessity to outscore the opponent.

"But then there’s Logan McDonald, who some would say is a bigger priority considering he’s a key forward and more ‘gettable’ amid rumblings Fremantle is going to go hard at him. How much Sydney is prepared to offer McDonald might depend on how he fares in his first season out of Lance Franklin’s shadow."

:think::think::think:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Same was said about Mitch Clark until we backed a truck up...

It certainly isn't impossible, but I'd be very surprised if anything actually happened there. I'd say we probably go all in on Ben King or another KPF. The other thing is we probably don't trade Petty if we can't line up a replacement.

It certainly isn't impossible, but I'd be very surprised if anything actually happened there. I'd say we probably go all in on Ben King or another KPF. The other thing is we probably don't trade Petty if we can't line up a replacement.

Yep, I didn't think it was likely at all but maybe got a little excited when I read that article this morning.

Yep I can see us telling Petty and Adelaide that he’s seeing the next 2 years out at Melbourne, unless we find a suitable replacement.

I’m still keen on Jamara, but it will be harder to convince him to change clubs than it would be someone wanting to come to Victoria from interstate.

wait till they get a look at a young up and comer at Casey, has held down posts at both ends of the ground. T McDonald. Id hate to trade a player with his upside but if they offered 2x top 10 picks and Rachele you'd have to think about it
Crows go whacko for TMaco

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Pick 9, and big fishes Tom Campbell and Harry Sharp in 🎣🐟, ANB departs to the Crows for Pick 28 😢

Remove this Banner Ad

Back