List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Pick 9, and big fishes Tom Campbell and Harry Sharp in 🎣🐟, ANB departs to the Crows for Pick 28 😢

Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed outs:
  • Alex Neal-Bullen (Traded to Adelaide)
  • Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
  • Ben Brown (Retired)
  • Lachie Hunter (Retired)
  • Josh Schache (Delisted)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delisted)
  • Future First (Traded to Essendon)
  • Future Third (Traded to Adelaide)
  • Picks 40, 54, 65 (Traded to Essendon)
  • Pick 49 (Traded to Brisbane)
Confirmed ins:
  • Tom Campbell (Free Agent from St Kilda)
  • Pick 9 (Traded from Essendon)
  • Harry Sharp (Traded from Brisbane)
  • Future Third (Traded from Brisbane)
On-traded:
  • Pick 28 (from Adelaide, to Essendon)
  • Pick 46 (from Adelaide, to Essendon)
  • Future Third (from Essendon, to Brisbane)

Last edited:
Sack the other one.

Hotton is exactly what we need.

Pick 9- get it done.

Jagga Smith and Taj Hotton into our midfield, Petracca up forward, Oliver and Sparrow at Casey would get me excited.
I know Taj really well personally and I’ve watched a lot of his footy. Reminds me a bit of Shai Bolton - mid/fwd, big leap, very agile and crafty around goals. He’s a great kid and he was on fire at the start of the year before he did his knee. Would think he’d be in the mix with a few others at 9

Geez Port got screwed over. They had the key player in that deal who was still contracted and they folded. I’d be super disappointed if I was a port fan.
Pies having a decent crack at the flag again. They’d want to pinch one now as there list is super old and other than Daicos they don’t have much youth.

I know Taj really well personally and I’ve watched a lot of his footy. Reminds me a bit of Shai Bolton - mid/fwd, big leap, very agile and crafty around goals. He’s a great kid and he was on fire at the start of the year before he did his knee. Would think he’d be in the mix with a few others at 9

****ing hope he is in the mix. Real x-factor, can either play behind the ball like Sheezal, through the guts like Rozee or be a damaging forward like Bolton next year with runs through the guts. Risky pick but **** he is what we need. Seeing his combative nature of play gives me confidence his knee can hold up the rigors as it has before.

And **** is he fast, looks like sort of bloke who just glides effortless across the field.

Smith and Hotton could be our Butters and Rozee moment to set us up for a decade.

Last edited:

*ing hope he is in the mix. Real x-factor, can either play behind the ball like Sheezal or be a damaging forward like Bolton next year with runs through the guts. Risky pick but * he is what we need. Seeing his combative nature of play gives me confidence his knee can hold up the rigors as it has before.

And **** is he fast, looks like sort of bloke who just glides effortless across the field.
He’s definitely got a lot of X factor. His disposal isn’t as good as Sheezel’s though. I know Richmond are pretty keen

No idea of the players involved but the window might still be open:

Imacelebrityau GIF by I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! Australia

Here is my attempt assuming Richmond trade 6 and 10 for pick 2 (Ignoring bid players).

1. Rich - Lalor
2. Rich - Smith
3. Carlton - FOS
4. Ade - Draper
5. Demons - Langford
6. North - Tauru
7. St Kilda - Smillie
8. St Kilda - Reid
9. Demons - Hotton
10. North - Armstrong
11. Freo - Allan
12. West Coast - Travaglia
13. Port - Lindsay
14. Richmond - Shanahan
15. GWS - Berry
16. GWS - Dattoli
17. Bulldogs - Hynes
18. Richmond - Trainor
19. Sydney - Gross
20. Rich - Hanneford

It would be risky going back that far. Essentially what will be 11 or 12 for 18 or 19 and 25.

Not sure we would get what we want with 18/19...

Can't see GWS taking this many picks in so expect they would be keen to bundle and move up.

We genuinely have no other collateral for Derksen we can trade

Would you do 5 for 15/16/21 and Derksen?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not really as Adelaide have nothing we want and want nothing we have so it wouldn’t make sense.
Come on Mich, as list manager we are relying on you. Bring the Derk home for a F3.

Come on Mich, as list manager we are relying on you. Bring the Derk home for a F3.

Don’t think we can trade our (Brisbanes) F3 unfortunately.

Would do pick 9 for 15/16 and Derksen.

Draft 2 of Shanahan/Hotton or Berry and have our forward line sorted.

In: Tom Campbell, Jagga Smith, Taj Hotton, Joe Berry, Wade Derksen, Harry Sharp

CAN'T WAIT FOR DEADLINE DAY WHO'S WITH ME LET'S LIVE TWEET IT
I won't be confident that 646 players will not be playing for Geelong next year until the final minute of trade period.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Pick 9, and big fishes Tom Campbell and Harry Sharp in 🎣🐟, ANB departs to the Crows for Pick 28 😢

Remove this Banner Ad

Back