List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Pick 9 & big fish Tom Campbell in 🎣🐟, ANB departs to the Crows for Pick 28 😢

Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed outs:
  • Alex Neal-Bullen (Traded to Adelaide)
  • Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
  • Ben Brown (Retired)
  • Lachie Hunter (Retired)
  • Josh Schache (Delisted)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delisted)
  • Future First (Traded to Essendon)
  • Future Third (Traded to Adelaide)
  • Picks 40, 54, 65 (Traded to Essendon)
Confirmed ins:
  • Tom Campbell (Free Agent from St Kilda)
  • Pick 9 (Traded from Essendon)
  • Future Third (Traded from Essendon)
On-traded:
  • Pick 28 (from Adelaide, to Essendon)
  • Pick 46 (from Adelaide, to Essendon)

Last edited:

**** I'm a boomer too.
Why did we have to add that aswell lol 😂
I expect Essendon want to ontrade the earlier picks and use all the late picks for the Kako bid.

Have a sneaky feeling we'll trade up our picks for pick 3 who West Coast have.
We're not trading a Pick 9 to move up two places in an even draft. Maybe West Coast send us whatever they get for Barrass, but I still wouldn't do it. We're in the perfect spot now.

Have a sneaky feeling we'll trade up our picks for pick 3 who West Coast have.
Were completely ****ed as a club if we basically give up everything from this year and next for pick 3

Yeah I'd be ropable.

There is barely any difference in talent between pick 3 and 5. To trade up for pick 9 and then throw it away would be a disaster.
That move would be done to get ahead of Crows and get Draper who I like but it really doesn't feel like he's worth that price.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BUT we do have form trying to sell the farm to get who we want (Humphrey, Reid etc)
The Humphrey trade, that draft was basically a clifface after pick 7 so I get the logic. Same for Reid who is a generational talent.

The top 5 is currently a raffle. Doesn't make sense to me that we'd make that move.

The Humphrey trade, that draft was basically a clifface after pick 7 so I get the logic. Same for Reid who is a generational talent.

The top 5 is currently a raffle. Doesn't make sense to me that we'd make that move.
I agree with this but JT seemingly sometimes has a hard-on for a player that isn't as traditionally "ranked" and has shown willingness to trade up to get them - Clarry, Koz, Windsor etc

JT may not think the top 5 is as even as others. I hope we don't do it though as it seems like too much of a gamble

I agree with this but JT seemingly sometimes has a hard-on for a player that isn't as traditionally "ranked" and has shown willingness to trade up to get them - Clarry, Koz, Windsor etc

JT may not think the top 5 is as even as others. I hope we don't do it though as it seems like too much of a gamble

Clear top 3 is Lalor, FOS and Smith.

Wouldn’t surprise me if we have a hard on for Lalor who’s an inside contested beast.

lol @ trying to take credit. Classic.

I didn’t even see you suggest it as a joke.
Maybe the Lions want to trade for Fullarton back now Daniher is retired, Daniher was the only thing stopping him getting a game in a good team ... genius trading by Lamb. :thumbsupv1:

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Pick 9 & big fish Tom Campbell in 🎣🐟, ANB departs to the Crows for Pick 28 😢

Remove this Banner Ad

Back