List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Pick 9 & big fish Tom Campbell in 🎣🐟, ANB departs to the Crows for Pick 28 😢

Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed outs:
  • Alex Neal-Bullen (Traded to Adelaide)
  • Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
  • Ben Brown (Retired)
  • Lachie Hunter (Retired)
  • Josh Schache (Delisted)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delisted)
  • Future First (Traded to Essendon)
  • Future Third (Traded to Adelaide)
  • Picks 40, 54, 65 (Traded to Essendon)
Confirmed ins:
  • Tom Campbell (Free Agent from St Kilda)
  • Pick 9 (Traded from Essendon)
  • Future Third (Traded from Essendon)
On-traded:
  • Pick 28 (from Adelaide, to Essendon)
  • Pick 46 (from Adelaide, to Essendon)

Last edited:

Only issue with pick 9 is there is a clear top 8 in FOS, Smith, Draper, Armstrong, Tauru, Langford, Lalor and Smillie.
Works for me if Smillie goes in the top eight. Leaves Reid, Travaglia, Lindsay, Berry (prob a bit high), Allan, Hotton etc.

One thing that's frustrating is we don't seem to be shopping our battlers around.

Would love to offload Salem, Sparrow or Laurie to free up a list spot.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Goody is way too loyal to these guys especially both Salem and Sparrow who are his absolute favorites.

Sometimes you need to make hard decisions on players when you've had a terrible year and yet again we're backing in he same system and players that continue to dish up average season performances.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One thing that's frustrating is we don't seem to be shopping our battlers around.

Because clubs don't trade players lol players decide if they wanna leave

Seeing as we were just an Angus Brayshaw away from the flag this year why would we trade flag heros like Salem and Sparrow away? C'mon guys have some faith
Exciting young talent like Michael Jefferson and midges like Laurie and Bowey. Not to mention that bloke from Brisbane everyone's heard of.

Now we have the #green light in charge

🥳🥳

Salem is one I thought we could definitely trade. Has lost any penetration in his kicking. Usually gets great disposal efficiency but it’s all from 15-20 meter stuff these days.

Seeing as we were just an Angus Brayshaw away from the flag this year why would we trade flag heros like Salem and Sparrow away? C'mon guys have some faith
Exciting young talent like Michael Jefferson and midges like Laurie and Bowey. Not to mention that bloke from Brisbane everyone's heard of.

Now we have the #green light in charge

🥳🥳

Laurie is taller than Lachie Neal, Gulden and Viney and only 2cm shorter than Butters.

Wouldn’t blame his height for anything. Bowey on the other hand is a midget.

Salem is one I thought we could definitely trade. Has lost any penetration in his kicking. Usually gets great disposal efficiency but it’s all from 15-20 meter stuff these days.
Ranked 'below average' for disposal efficiency, despite only averaging 16.5 (!) metres gained per possession. Has become a horrendous player.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Pick 9 & big fish Tom Campbell in 🎣🐟, ANB departs to the Crows for Pick 28 😢

Remove this Banner Ad

Back