List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Pick 9 & big fish Tom Campbell in 🎣🐟, ANB departs to the Crows for Pick 28 😢

Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed outs:
  • Alex Neal-Bullen (Traded to Adelaide)
  • Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
  • Ben Brown (Retired)
  • Lachie Hunter (Retired)
  • Josh Schache (Delisted)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delisted)
  • Future First (Traded to Essendon)
  • Future Third (Traded to Adelaide)
  • Picks 40, 54, 65 (Traded to Essendon)
Confirmed ins:
  • Tom Campbell (Free Agent from St Kilda)
  • Pick 9 (Traded from Essendon)
  • Future Third (Traded from Essendon)
On-traded:
  • Pick 28 (from Adelaide, to Essendon)
  • Pick 46 (from Adelaide, to Essendon)

Last edited:
Rory Atkins heading to the Power as part of Houston trade 💀

Port board is phenomenal reading

Rory Atkins out of nowhere is a pisser

Can't believe he's still on a list. Last seen playing passable footy in 2017?

Ryan Gosling Barbie GIF by Warner Bros. Pictures
Better gif game than I'd expect from you, Mich

Wonder if we somehow try get in on a 3 way of pick swaps with Carlton/WCE

Dees get picks 3,12
Carlton gets pick 5
WCE gets picks 9,14

Don’t really see the benefit for us unless we try pry 26 back our way to but it makes more sense then 12/14 for West Coast 3

Wonder if we can somehow try in on a 3 way of pick swaps with Carlton/WCE

Dees get picks 3,12
Carlton gets pick 5
WCE gets picks 9,14

Don’t really see the benefit for us unless we try pry 26 back our way to but it makes more sense then 12/14 for West Coast 3
Trading for the sake of trading. Absolutely pointless imo.

Gets us the pick 3 we supposedly want?
I'm not having a go at you, more so the club if that's what they want to do. I think two in the top 9 is the go. If we were trading up to 3 I hope it's for Draper or Smith. Could probably live with it as they bring a skillset we dont have in the midfield.

Gets us the pick 3 we supposedly want?
Yeah we must have our eye on one of those top couple of mids. Seems like we're keen to get higher. Personally not keen, but if JT rates those top 3 or 4 higher than the rest, then i get pushing back pick 9 a few spots. I think we can pick up a pretty handy player at 9 though. Interesting to see what we do.

I'm not having a go at you, more so the club if that's what they want to do. I think two in the top 9 is the go. If we were trading up to 3 I hope it's for Draper or Smith. Could probably live with it as they bring a skillset we dont have in the midfield.

Its probably the best avenue to get higher if that’s what we truely want.

If we can get pick 26 as part of it and nab Dobson in the draft to learn off Gawn it would be a bonus.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Definitely a victim of the set up we have. Having said that, I'm really not convinced he's a best 22 player. He does do a lot of defensive things that go unnoticed, but I'd love to see more goals from him and setting up play more. But again, that is probably because of the structure and style over his abilities.
Yeah, but that hasn't been his main role. Players can only do what they have in they're role as a team member.

IF or When we start to move the footy more briskly off our D50 and HBL... our smalls will come into play more often, just as the Tigers did in they're recent premiership years.

I am not bothered by the number of goals our smalls kick, as long as they are strong in the chain of score assists.

It's the team goals across the side, that is most potent.

Yeah, but that hasn't been his main role. Players can only do what they have in they're role as a team member.

IF or When we start to move the footy more briskly off our D50 and HBL... our smalls will come into play more often, just as the Tigers did in they're recent premiership years.

I am not bothered by the number of goals our smalls kick, as long as they are strong in the chain of score assists.

It's the team goals across the side, that is most potent.
I agree that most players are being chained down with our gameplan..but I struggle to see what weapons Chandler has that's going to make him be a more than serviceable small forward. He's not overly quick, his skills are just OK, decent set shot. He might surprise, but not sure he's going to get a chance to showcase it anyway while Goody is in charge.

I agree that most players are being chained down with our gameplan..but I struggle to see what weapons Chandler has that's going to make him be a more than serviceable small forward. He's not overly quick, his skills are just OK, decent set shot. He might surprise, but not sure he's going to get a chance to showcase it anyway while Goody is in charge.
I think Chins will be like an ANB type. In that he will get better each and every season.
A better Spargo in Vision, and score assists.

Hard running types, have not, and do not go out of fashion. they are all important.
And especially in cutting off opposition chains.

Love that we're an absolute dumpster fire from all angles and we're trading away next year's first. Everyone hustling to keep their job.
Tbf trading away our future first is a yearly occurrence. Most think it's a good idea. I don't think this screams desperation. Draft looks solid at the top end and next years draft is compromised to s***. Probably smart play getting into this draft and backing out of next year's. With Oliver and Trac still looking for an exit, we could end up with decent picks next year anyway.

We are back, Boys and Gals.

Our recruiting dept' seem to have headed the warnings from here, demonland and from Key players.

Aall upset from past missed dee-meanors... Bringing in NQR's.

Now we are back into the draft with a strong hand

We need one more 1st Rnd pick for this year.

Tbf trading away our future first is a yearly occurrence. Most think it's a good idea. I don't think this screams desperation. Draft looks solid at the top end and next years draft is compromised to s***. Probably smart play getting into this draft and backing out of next year's. With Oliver and Trac still looking for an exit, we could end up with decent picks next year anyway.
Look, I don't follow the draft or whatnot so I'll defer to your greater knowledge. Larger point is that the blokes who should be in the gun (and subsequently sacked) if the review was legit, are being allowed to make these kind of decisions. Unless of course it's whoever does the drafting running this. In that case the campaigner can do what he wants. Sack the rest.

Someone seems to have done a good job developing backs. Them and the recruiting team. ****ing sack all the other campaigners. Actually Jessica can stay, promote her too.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Pick 9 & big fish Tom Campbell in 🎣🐟, ANB departs to the Crows for Pick 28 😢

Remove this Banner Ad

Back