Confirmed outs:
  • Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
  • Ben Brown (Retired)
  • Josh Schache (Delisted)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delisted)

Confirmed ins:

Last edited:
How dare you steal Mich0's valour.

I'd like to think I've been on the Tim Lamb hate train just as long. But I'm happy to just be on the train and part of the journey :)

Big offseason for Lamby. Will he continue the spiralling of this list, or somewhat redeem himself by surprising everyone and making some good list management decisions? He's off to a shaky start with the Viney contract so I'm guessing the list will continue to spiral.

Should have little more clarity this time next week on where list is heading after exit interviews are completed. Players can often use them to request trades or for the Dees to advise who is being delisted ect.

Those without a contract right now would likely be nervous.

season 5 GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're probably right but there has to be some semblance of accountability for the coach of the one area of the ground we've been putrid in for years.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Still not his fault. If we were moving the ball brilliantly and only falling over inside 50 then sure. We don't and haven't for years. Our ball movement could be the worst in the AFL, that's senior coach and midfield not forwards coach

Plus his forward line is 2 tall defenders and 2 other marking forwards. He's got shit to work with

Still not his fault. If we were moving the ball brilliantly and only falling over inside 50 then sure. We don't and haven't for years. Our ball movement could be the worst in the AFL, that's senior coach and midfield not forwards coach

Plus his forward line is 2 tall defenders and 2 other marking forwards. He's got shit to work with
Our forward running patterns suck even on the rare occasion we do get the ball in quickly.

Our forward running patterns suck even on the rare occasion we do get the ball in quickly.
Because they know inevitably the balls getting bombed to the pocket to protect our defence. Why set up leading patterns and blocks when Oliver's running towards you with the ball?

Because they know inevitably the balls getting bombed to the pocket to protect our defence. Why set up leading patterns and blocks when Oliver's running towards you with the ball?
Might be nothing changes from this but it's a start. We're not going to sack Goodwin so we desperately need some fresh ideas and pressure on Goodwin to try something different.

Might be nothing changes from this but it's a start. We're not going to sack Goodwin so we desperately need some fresh ideas and pressure on Goodwin to try something different.
If they think Stafford is the only issue then yeah nothing will change, we swapped Yze for the Tigers premiership midfield coach who was supposedly responsible for their ball movement and our midfield has looked worse.
If the zombie of a head coach can't work out any words that aren't contest and defence it'll all be in vein

If they think Stafford is the only issue then yeah nothing will change, we swapped Yze for the Tigers premiership midfield coach who was supposedly responsible for their ball movement and our midfield has looked worse.
If the zombie of a head coach can't work out any words that aren't contest and defence it'll all be in vein
I said 'it's a start'.

Obviously If Goodwin doesn't want to change anything then nothing will change. If we're stuck on that point then why bother even talking about it anymore?

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Ah-Mu? Not For You ❌️

Remove this Banner Ad

Back