Confirmed outs:
  • Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
  • Ben Brown (Retired)
  • Josh Schache (Delisted)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delisted)

Confirmed ins:

Last edited:
Who do you have in mind then?
Havent really thought about but id assume someone who has a history of coaching to challenge Goody, either a former coach or assistant currently somewhere else.

Havent really thought about but id assume someone who has a history of coaching to challenge Goody, either a former coach or assistant currently somewhere else.
Caveat is that every line coach can't be from MFC.

Caveat is that he can't be from MFC.
I wouldnt really care if its an ex MFC, I just dont want anyone associated with the past 4 years getting a job and carrying on the Goody contest and defense ball legacy.

The only surprising thing about this announcement is finding out now, instead of in a week or two.

Stafford was always going to be gone.
PR move to head off the momentum coming at them. They are hoping this is enough to appease the mob. If need be chuck another assistant under the bus on Monday.

PR move to head off the momentum coming at them. They are hoping this is enough to appease the mob. If need be chuck another assistant under the bus on Monday.
Hopefully is Mini. Chaplin later. Get some new heads there.

Be very surprised if MacQualter is there in a months time.

So deflating we are going to change **** all this offseason.

Hopefully is Mini. Chaplin later. Get some new heads there.
Can't say I care that much if nobody actually making decisions is getting the arse.

I would agree as the current style is based more on contest and defence. Hiring a forward coach with an attacking philosophy should change this.
Don't know where people pull this from their arse. All of a sudden a forward coach was the guy responsible for the way the whole team plays.

A name just popped up

Jake Kolodjashnij

Yes or No?

A name just popped up

Jake Kolodjashnij

Yes or No?

No. Don't need any more mid-size defenders.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh yeah right of course, when they split off into groups the forwards coach talks to the midfielders about ball movement 😂😂
I wish this happened, would make for some great punch ups at half time in the rooms. "Would you campaigners stop kicking balls that touch the sky and to the ****ing pocket, you're killing my forwards!"

I wish this happened, would make for some great punch ups at half time in the rooms. "Would you campaigners stop kicking balls that touch the sky and to the ****ing pocket, you're killing my forwards!"
Maybe that's the fractions in the group 🤔

Goody sets out the style of chip kicking in the back half and going long to the boundary to keep the game slow.

Stafford pulls the forwards aside afterwards and says **** that shit ignore everything Goody said and play like this

Or at the Entrecote.

Imo defence is our area we need least help.

Mids and forwards first.

Just conditioned to think def first, curse you Goody.

Issac Cumming or James Peatling

Alex Davies

Finn Callaghan

Last edited:
Would sell the farm for Finn. An absolute gun.

Peatling and Davies are good options too but are a bit unproven.

If we're going to play the money ball game give me a 22-25 year old who can't get a solid run at it over a 29 year old on the delist pile.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Ah-Mu? Not For You ❌️

Remove this Banner Ad

Back