Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed outs:
  • Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
  • Ben Brown (Retired)
  • Josh Schache (Delisted)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delisted)

Confirmed ins:

Last edited:
If we're going to play the money ball game give me a 22-25 year old who can't get a solid run at it over a 29 year old on the delist pile.
Yep, by the time they are 29-30, most AFL players have peaked and have declined somewhat.

Wonder if Rachele is shakeable as a part of an ANB trade. Been omitted so definitely out of favor at the crows.
Reckon that's just the Crows giving him a kick up the arse to make him hungry for next year.

We actually don’t know if Stafford had any bad influence or not, but I’m happy to see change regardless. Just need more of it.
Totally agree.

I’m not convinced it was entirely the forward coaching that was the problem.

Our game plan and the way we enter the forward line makes it terribly difficult for our guys, and the list management/selection hasn’t helped either.

Reckon that's just the Crows giving him a kick up the arse to make him hungry for next year.
Yeah Rachele made an arse of himself the previous round. Certainly a kick up the arse

Yeah Rachele made an arse of himself the previous round. Certainly a kick up the arse
Meh was good value and added to the spectacle, but yes of course more boring as bat shit robots.
Maybe he can start a tik tok about cooking to get fans to the game 🎯

Totally agree.

I’m not convinced it was entirely the forward coaching that was the problem.

Our game plan and the way we enter the forward line makes it terribly difficult for our guys, and the list management/selection hasn’t helped either.
If Stafford remained purely a ruck coach so many people would not have raised the question

With the coaching we basically need Goodwin to decide we need to be a more attacking team and then go out and find the assistants who can help him execute that vision.

Hopefully the players are pushing that too.

Meh was good value and added to the spectacle, but yes of course more boring as bat shit robots.
Maybe he can start a tik tok about cooking to get fans to the game 🎯
My opinon is different to that of why i think the coach dropped him

Yeah with this one i'm kind of on both sides. I like the spectacle on both sides

I loved the talk up before the game, i liked the goal celebration. But then seeing him pussy out of a contest later on and getting hammered for it, i also like because it's both true and amusing. Infuriates the opposition fans and then gives them something to fire back too, which also adds to the spectacle

My opinon is different to that of why i think the coach dropped him

Yeah with this one i'm kind of on both sides. I like the spectacle on both sides

I loved the talk up before the game, i liked the goal celebration. But then seeing him pussy out of a contest later on and getting hammered for it, i also like because it's both true and amusing. Infuriates the opposition fans and then gives them something to fire back too, which also adds to the spectacle
The contest was soft as shit and he deserves to be dropped for that, the carry on about the pre game stuff and celebration is rubbish though, let em all do whatever they want and then he can cop it for pussying out as well

Hell no, that stuff is pure brainrot.
Christopher Reeve Reaction GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With the coaching we basically need Goodwin to decide we need to be a more attacking team and then go out and find the assistants who can help him execute that vision.

Hopefully the players are pushing that too.
Might make the team look younger too.

The contest was soft as shit and he deserves to be dropped for that, the carry on about the pre game stuff and celebration is rubbish though, let em all do whatever they want and then he can cop it for pussying out as well
Yeah that's what i'm saying. I'm quite happy to watch him to rile up the port fans, and i'm quite happy for them to give it back. Fire shots while while copping what ammunition you give them

As i said i can see it both ways, whereas some in the media are very much both feet in one camp (Kane, no surprise he whinged on this one). Can very much enjoy the banter while saying he looked like a dickhead after talking shit.

If possible Delist or trade Hunter/Billings/Spargo
According to footywire Hunter’s contract is up this year. There’s so much smoke about him and his cultural impact he must be gone.

Billings and Spargo contracted to the end of 2025.

Spargo is a Goodwin favourite, can’t see him going unless Spargo wants to go. It’s not like he was not played this year, he was injured. Potentially he wasn’t happy with how his injury was managed.

Who would want Billings? The team is sorely lacking midfield depth now anyway. I can’t see him getting chopped.

According to footywire Hunter’s contract is up this year. There’s so much smoke about him and his cultural impact he must be gone.

Billings and Spargo contracted to the end of 2025.

Spargo is a Goodwin favourite, can’t see him going unless Spargo wants to go. It’s not like he was not played this year, he was injured. Potentially he wasn’t happy with how his injury was managed.

Who would want Billings? The team is sorely lacking midfield depth now anyway. I can’t see him getting chopped.

Spargo wanted to go to North last year.

Wouldn’t surprise me if it comes up again. Should know after exit interviews.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Ah-Mu? Not For You ❌️

Remove this Banner Ad

Back