Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed outs:
  • Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
  • Ben Brown (Retired)
  • Josh Schache (Delisted)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delisted)

Confirmed ins:

Last edited:
I know you’re taking the piss but in this case unless it’s official club comms I seriously doubt he gives anything definitive either way. Probably just rehashes his talk to the players and that’s it.
For sure.

Waterman has managed to kick a decent haul this year in a very poor WCE group. I think if he remained injury free he'd be more than handy. However I don't think he'll be leaving WA unless we're offering ridiculous money. Which you never know wuth Tim Lamb.
Waterman as I remember him in our game... he had plenty of space to lead into from FF.
He won't get that space... if he were with us.

And we couldn't hit a basketball, if it was about to smash us on our face.

Thing is he is getting 1m+ next year in his finals contract year. So payday not a concern for him. Maybe is a club says will give you 2 more years he might request a trade.
Plus I guess if you look at our list you could still were in the window. Tigers ship has sunk. They are going to at the bottom for a few years.
And were following them at a fast rat of knots... if we were to scrape the bottom of the barrel.

We have all seen what it looks like, bringing in NQR's onto our list, that has holes in the age bracket, and aging A graders.

Lets stop pretending, and be realistic. we have one slim chance to go again and most likely won't happen for us, the last match of the 2025 year.

And with missing another good draft, will leave us further down the pecking order in terms of list strength. Yes, we have some young players coming through, but NONE of them are A-graders, yet.

We still lack key tall defenders coming thru, and Key tall forwards coming thru.

And most urgently, is the cavern opening up in or A-grade stocks of Mids.
Viney 30+
Petracca 29.
AN-B gone.
Brayshaw gone
Oli is as good as has been.
Picket can't be in two spots at once
2 Chins doesn't have the size yet.
Winsdsor too small as yet

Where now.......
Rivers tries hard
Sparrow tries hard.
McVee too light.?
Salem, ah hum
Billings blah

Waterman as I remember him in our game... he had plenty of space to lead into from FF.
He won't get that space... if he were with us.

And we couldn't hit a basketball, if it was about to smash us on our face.
As someone who plays in a pretty low level basketball comp and got smashed in the face from a pass from his own teammate this week, I take offense to that remark 😂

I've always said that following this club has a tendency to affect you in all parts of your life!

If the rumoured 1.5 mil pay is true, then Tiges would be paying 750+ I'd imagine. Would they be willing to pay that much? I guess they probably have a huge amount of space now, so maybe they're willing to.
I wouldn't give a player who's 32yrs, and couldn't win a footy on the ground, not even $450,000... is twice too much. A complete pass on t Lynch, from me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As someone who plays in a pretty low level basketball comp and got smashed in the face from a pass from his own teammate this week, I take offense to that remark 😂

I've always said that following this club has a tendency to affect you in all parts of your life!
HaHaHa. what a coincidence..

I remember as a young lad of about 10Yrs wandering about with my footy down at the footy oval, and sitting on the footy just behind the goals... when a player at training soccer'd a ball off the ground, hitting me flush on the nose. To which I slowly rotated on my footy, til I was resting flat on my back, blood nose and all, with players all around me.

The football aint soft.

Petracca was meant to be doing a ch7 interview tonight but it has been cancelled, as to why that hasn’t been reported.

Hate to be a doomer but I reckon we are getting a trade request next week. I think we will hold him regardless as club has all the power with his contract, but something is really wrong.
Very weird.

Let’s hope we lose tonight.
Goldcoast win +saints win
We need to finish lower then the saints as they will get a first round compo for loosing battle.
Top 5 draft pick and an easier draw for finishing in the bottom 6!
Plus a strong review into the standards of the club. We will bounce back next if they get the fire again and make some structural changes.

Wonder if the club signed Trac up for the media interview to test the waters and see if he had fallen back into line and Trac just refused to do it?

I can't help but peer enviously over at Hawthorn. On the way up, playing great footy and they're gonna get Battle and Barass for pick 12 and salary.
Looks like when we got May and Lever and were decisive as a club.

We won a flag and instead of chasing talent we paid everyone a fortune and sat on our hands thinking we'd finished the project
I’d love to hate them but they have earned it. Fun to watch also.

Sigh

Petracca was meant to be doing a ch7 interview tonight but it has been cancelled, as to why that hasn’t been reported.

Hate to be a doomer but I reckon we are getting a trade request next week. I think we will hold him regardless as club has all the power with his contract, but something is really wrong.
Let’s see a big happy smile now Schmuttt

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Ah-Mu? Not For You ❌️

Remove this Banner Ad

Back