• Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
  • Ben Brown (Retired)
  • Josh Schache (Delisted)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delisted)

Confirmed ins:

Last edited:
I hope Richo was misquoted an not acting out of self interest:

View attachment 2089873
Not a misquote, we are happily going to mortgage the future and drive this club into the ground because everyone is in save your job mode, wont matter to them when they are gone and its someone else's problem. This is what happens when you have terrible leadership who fail/dont want to look at the big picture.

Time to acknowledge sins of the past and re-sign James McDonald.
I would like this!

I think we should target Luke Jackson first. He’s the right guy for where our list is at.

I hope Richo was misquoted an not acting out of self interest:

View attachment 2089873
I can only imagine Richardson means there is a talent gap in an age bracket with the current list. 24-28 would be my guess. And they want to address that instead of getting more 18 year olds otherwise in 2-3 years’ time things will be dire.

I can only imagine Richardson means there is a talent gap in an age bracket with the current list. 24-28 would be my guess. And they want to address that instead of getting more 18 year olds otherwise in 2-3 years’ time things will be dire.
If that's the case you find undervalued guys in that age bracket who are starved of opportunity. It will be a lot more dire if we don't have any top end talent coming through in that time.

Like Billings, Hunter, Schache, Hore and Mcadam, can’t have too many of those blokes clogging up our list out at Casey.

This is what happens when you have terrible leadership who fail/dont want to look at the big picture.

Sadly agree. I was lucky enough to witness the 21 GF but given our predicament I can't see that happening again under this leadership. The club has wasted a golden opportunity and really needs rejuvenation.

That is true but we should not be sacrificing 1st picks to achieve this. I dont recall Richmond ever doing this.

We should be in Rachele's ear for the ANB trade. He'll probably be shit with us but need to ask the question at least.
I cant stand that gutless campaigner. Reject shop Ginnivan.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably an unpopular opinion but after seeing Reid play I'd do that in a heartbeat. And I'm a huge huge Windsor fan.

Doesn’t accumulate enough for me. With him in our team this season we would have still finished where we did.

As much as I payout on Windsor, I still think a combo of Windsor, Tholstrupp and say Sid Draper or Trainor will end up better than Reid. Partially because we got so many plodders on our list I rather more get filled.

Last edited:
Do you know who I’ve always had a sneaky kind of admiration for? Paul Keating.

He’s not really being drafted, traded (though has always been pretty much a free agent). So he has nothing to do with this thread.

Thanks for indulging me people. Talking about or reading about Melbourne is hard work these days and sometimes I like floating away into drivelling nonsense.

Do you know who I’ve always had a sneaky kind of admiration for? Paul Keating.

He’s not really being drafted, traded (though has always been pretty much a free agent). So he has nothing to do with this thread.

Thanks for indulging me people. Talking about or reading about Melbourne is hard work these days and sometimes I like floating away into drivelling nonsense.
What was that line "I want to do you slowly" or something? I have a Paul Keating figurine somewhere. Found it at an op shop. Weird thing to make a toy out of.

What was that line "I want to do you slowly" or something? I have a Paul Keating figurine somewhere. Found it at an op shop. Weird thing to make a toy out of.
Yes. Question time was slightly more fun back then.

I still have a Vote Paul T-shirt from 2007 - ironic job because I didn’t like Kevin much because he licks his lips at weird moments and once you notice you can’t stop noticing.

I love that t shirt because I wore it to work when I worked for government. And I got spotted by an uncool exec who sent me home because you’re not supposed to display any kind of political statement in the public service (no matter how cryptic or plain dumb). So I was sent home for the day.

Awesome! Hopped on the bus, headed home and spent the afternoon outside on a lovely day with a beer and the new Jackson Brodie novel, and I never had the leave deducted!

I don't know why everyone here is so against mortgaging our future for one last dance?

There aren't multiple examples of clubs who have done the same thing in the recent past and had it backfire on them

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Ah-Mu? Not For You ❌️

Remove this Banner Ad

Back