Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed outs:
  • Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
  • Ben Brown (Retired)
  • Josh Schache (Delisted)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delisted)

Confirmed ins:

Last edited:
My ideal draft/trade I would be taking the best mid available at 5 and if we could somehow get couple late teen picks with all our other picks and Neil-bullen and take the Whitlock brothers, and maybe trade future 2nd rounder to gws for Peatling.

I think we need to try find another top 10 pick, either with our F1, ANB compo and or other players / 2nd rounders (Hopefully Oliver).

To bring in a pair of top-line mids together will be reminiscent of Brayshaw/Trac draft.

Set us up for a few years until the club pisses one off and they leave (Scully/Trac) and the other retires due to injury (Brayshaw/Trengove) like the last 2 times.

Played port when they were shit, hawthorn when they were shit. Hawks would beat us by 15 goals right now no doubt at all.

If we trade out this year’s first round I’ll be pissed as I cannot see us contending next year. I’m looking at other teams improving to that will go past us. We need a little clean out hit the draft this year and next before tassie come in. If it means sacrificing couple of our top players.
Spot on.

So we have a old fashioned 6'4" in JVR and a up and coming Jeffo... who is 6'5"... But we need a follower who can clunk marks around the ground, as a replacement for Maxy.
Jefferson might be 6’5” but he plays like a flanker. Fritsch is stronger in the air than him.

Even if he makes it as a player, I think we need another genuine big forward (so we can throw Petty into defence where he belongs).

I'd nut if we can actually get Smillie

It's the one thing that we've never had (as far as I can remember) - a mid well over 190cm. And Jackson doesn't count lol...

With the exception of Langford (who probably won't be available at our pick you'd imagine) all of the others at the pointy end of the draft are around the 180 - 183cm mark.

It's the one thing that we've never had (as far as I can remember) - a mid well over 190cm. And Jackson doesn't count lol...

With the exception of Langford (who probably won't be available at our pick you'd imagine) all of the others at the pointy end of the draft are around the 180 - 183cm mark.

Do we really need another big bodied contested beast tho?

Do we really need another big bodied contested beast tho?

If it means Trac can play forward more or if Oliver or Viney are underperforming then they are dropped then I'm all for it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Draper is still my fav but I feel Smillie and Langford have a bit more going on than just ball-winning ability.
Love Sid the Kid too but their isn't any way the Crows let him out of their sights.

My faves if we still have a first round pick, is Lalor, Trainor, Smillie and Reid.

Richmond might take him at 1 as he has been playing in there VFL team and been really consistent
Just looks very vanilla to me. Will be a solid player and should come on quickly but ceiling looks low. Reminds me of Sanders last year.

Love Sid the Kid too but their isn't any way the Crows let him out of their sights.

My faves if we still have a first round pick, is Lalor, Trainor, Smillie and Reid.

Lalor only keen if we lose Trac. Trainor I like also but feel we need mid depth losing ANB, Jordan, Harmes, Brayshaw.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Ah-Mu? Not For You ❌️

Remove this Banner Ad

Back