Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed outs:
  • Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
  • Ben Brown (Retired)
  • Josh Schache (Delisted)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delisted)

Confirmed ins:

Last edited:
Fun fact, we've only has the dreaded Pick 6 once since the inception of the draft. That one pick was all the way back in 1990: Allen Jakovich

1724632438817.png

Here are the #6 picks since 2000 - Wingard, Macrae and King the only real 'hits'. Humphrey and Sanders have potential to be good selections, Rachele an outside chance.

1724632510087.png

Fun fact, we've only has the dreaded Pick 6 once since the inception of the draft. That one pick was all the way back in 1990: Allen Jakovich

View attachment 2092087

Here are the #6 picks since 2000 - Wingard, Macrae and King the only real 'hits'. Humphrey and Sanders have potential to be good selections, Rachele an outside chance.

View attachment 2092091
This straight from Danster's playbook. When he said we'd be better off with pick 7 than pick 6. You're losing the plot posting this nonsense.

This straight from Danster's playbook.
Doubt Scythe is taking this seriously lol

I'd never heard of a pick 6 curse before, it's interesting.
But, also, Toump FC CHF Allen Jakovich at Pick 6? Briliant. Fingers crossed lightening strikes twice!!!

This straight from Danster's playbook. When he said we'd be better off with pick 7 than pick 6. You're losing the plot posting this nonsense.
...it was meant to be a bit of a joke. Haha

Doubt Scythe is taking this seriously lol
I'm not saying he is. Just saying it's dumb to even mention it coz I can't be ****ed hearing about it from people who actually think this is a thing.

I'm not saying he is. Just saying it's dumb to even mention it coz I can't be ****ed hearing about it from people who actually think this is a thing.

Feels like something Mich will bring up about approaching the draft now he's aware. 😭😭😭
Oliver and Pick 6 to Gold Coast for Pick 7 :sneaky:

Feels like something Mich will bring up approaching the draft now he's aware. 😭😭😭

Why would I bring it up when Lamb is likely gonna flog the pick off for some overage plodder past there prime

If we really don’t want pick 6 we can just bid on Lombardi and make it 7 anyway.

Oliver and Pick 6 to Gold Coast for Pick 7 :sneaky:
While we are talking trades that make stupid #DEESFOOTY sense: Im genuinely scared we will trade pick 5 and a future first for Max King after having a discussion with TK in the non dees thread this morning. Saints scoring and playing way better since King went out of the side, ship that injury prone campaigner off to the desperate Dees for a fortune and laugh.

While we are talking trades that make stupid #DEESFOOTY sense: Im genuinely scared we will trade pick 5 and a future first for Max King after having a discussion with TK in the non dees thread this morning. Saints scoring and playing way better since King went out of the side, ship that injury prone campaigner off to the desperate Dees for a fortune and laugh.
I've always said we've needed to kick more behinds

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I might be rare but I think the ship has sailed on getting a key forward. In 2022 it made sense, in 2025 it doesn’t.

We now have JvR, Turner, Jefferson and Petty all developing down there. If we bring in more key forwards we may as well delist Jefferson and Kentfield because they aren't getting a game anytime soon if we do and will be the definition of a list clogger at Casey.

We need to prioritise midfielders with speed and skill in the Merret, Butters and Daicos mould. Murphy Reid hits that brief and can give us 14 years in the guts with that pick.

At this rate our list is going to have more key forwards than we do midfielders.

I've always said we've needed to kick more behinds
Fits Perty's "big KPF" statement. Whether or not the Saints would do it **** knows but if I was a Saints fan I'd absolutely be wanting it to happen.

Call me naive but I don't think even we're dumb enough to offer that sort of haul.

I might be rare but I think the ship has sailed on getting a key forward. In 2022 it made sense, in 2025 it doesn’t.

We now have JvR, Turner, Jefferson and Petty all developing down there. If we bring in more key forwards we may as well delist Jefferson because he isn’t getting a game anytime soon if we do.

We need to prioritise midfielders with speed and skill in the Merret, Butters and Daicos mould. Murphy Reid hits that brief and can give us 14 years in the guts with that pick.
Oh I agree, we have rocks in our head if we think Max King would fix our issues. I'm just talking about it from the perspective of what we have heard from Gary Pert and Richo the past week. Ticks the boxes.

Don't think Ross fully rates him either, basically called him soft and couldn't play through an injury earlier in the year. Don't think it's unreasonable at all

Oh I agree, we have rocks in our head if we think Max King would fix our issues. I'm just talking about it from the perspective of what we have heard from Gary Pert and Richo the past week. Ticks the boxes.

Would go a future first for King but only that. To be honest rather try package up our F1 + ANB compo to try snare Gold Coasts pick 7 (or one of Richmond’s picks).

Draft in 2 fast skillful mids to complement our contested beasts and back in JvR, Turner, Jeffo and Petty.

Don't think Ross fully rates him either, basically called him soft and couldn't play through an injury earlier in the year. Don't think it's unreasonable at all
I could see him being traded but he has big question marks over his body and has always had form issues.

Two firsts aint gonna happen.

TBH I really like what Richmond is doing. By design or not, blow it up and start again.
Very jealous.
Sell Oliver, Max, May, Lever, Petracca, take the whole first round. Would be fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Ah-Mu? Not For You ❌️

Remove this Banner Ad

Back