Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed outs:
  • Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
  • Ben Brown (Retired)
  • Josh Schache (Delisted)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delisted)

Confirmed ins:

Last edited:
Ohh and we drafted 2 dog shit key forwards together in Lucas Cook and Sam Weiderman
Fun game
Steady on Kent.

I liked Sam and I reckon I’m the sort who might have liked Lucas Cook if any of us had ever seen him.

Junction Oval would have been perfect in hindsight. We clearly didn't have the foresight or possibly money to lock that in.

Cats about to get a nice juicy grant too in an upgrade to their facilities. We're falling even more behind. Such an incompetent club.
It seems like every club has been able to, at some point or another, get the govt to fund their bases except for us.

Most recently the Hawks with Dingley which is hardly prime real estate but it's still about half an hour closer to the cbd than Casey.

It seems like every club has been able to, at some point or another, get the govt to fund their bases except for us.

Most recently the Hawks with Dingley which is hardly prime real estate but it's still about half an hour closer to the cbd than Casey.

Can’t we take Hawks old ground at Waverley?

How the **** do they have multiple options and our blokes are pissing behind trees

It’s telling. We are either dead hopeless at a pitch or have too many board members on the nose

It’s telling. We are either dead hopeless at a pitch or have too many board members on the nose
Things are going to look pretty grim if the Caufield thing falls apart.

Caulfield is as close to perfect as we can get right now. Gonna be a hard sell to the residents though which seems to be the issue. If Pert can't get that over the line he's dead in the water surely. Should be now with Trac wanting to leave, but we need that Caulfield base.

It was a nice idea but always looked unlikely.

I felt it was a Pert thing to say “look over here” so he got a break from people saying WTF is happening with the home ground thing.

After hearing him on radio, I’m deeply unimpressed. I thought I was going to hear a meaningless spin job but I actually heard an incompetent who, if I worked for him, would prompt me to leave. And fast

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Caulfield is as close to perfect as we can get right now. Gonna be a hard sell to the residents though which seems to be the issue. If Pert can't get that over the line he's dead in the water surely. Should be now with Trac wanting to leave, but we need that Caulfield base.
Dunno how strong the NIMBY sentiment is there. I find it hard to understand, it's not like they're building a coal refinery. Don't think having a footy club close by (especially if they start playing VFL and AFLW games there) would be a bad thing for the locals at all. And if you look at the land they're looking at it really is just an empty patch of grass. Think the funding will be the hardest part to unlock.

It was a nice idea but always looked unlikely.

I felt it was a Pert thing to say “look over here” so he got a break from people saying WTF is happening with the home ground thing.

After hearing him on radio, I’m deeply unimpressed. I thought I was going to hear a meaningless spin job but I actually heard an incompetent who, if I worked for him, would prompt me to leave. And fast
He basically copped the blame for all of Collingwood's problems prior to 2018 then went to his mates in the AFL to look for a rebound and got the Dees gig when Peter Jackson left (PJ had picked Josh Mahoney as his successor).

Just comes off like a boys club parasite who has failed upwards ever since he hung up his footy boots.

Dunno how strong the NIMBY sentiment is there. I find it hard to understand, it's not like they're building a coal refinery. Don't think having a footy club close by (especially if they start playing VFL and AFLW games there) would be a bad thing for the locals at all. And if you look at the land they're looking at it really is just an empty patch of grass. Think the funding will be the hardest part to unlock.
I live in Brighton and I can tell you the people in this area are mostly fn selfish old people. Plus half of Caulfield's population are Jewish who probably don't give two f's what AFL is.

Lol this doesn't even make sense, Hawks were fine but they were in the midst of a dynasty and didn't get anything for Franklin really and whilst he was a superstar the game was already moving away from dominant key forwards winning games.

In 5 years from now yeah we might be better off if we get 3 firsts for Trac but we won't be in the next 2 years lol. Maybe if fatty requested a trade then we'd be cooking with oil.

I live in Brighton and I can tell you the people in this area are mostly fn selfish old people.
Bit of a step up from ferntree gully. I went the other way; bayside all my life to the dandynong ranges. Love it here tho, always liked forest more than beach.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Ah-Mu? Not For You ❌️

Remove this Banner Ad

Back