Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed outs:
  • Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
  • Ben Brown (Retired)
  • Josh Schache (Delisted)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delisted)

Confirmed ins:

Last edited:
We trained at the MCG until the 60s, got kicked out by the MCC and have been nomads ever since. The irony of Junction oval being such a hole while we were there is it got a massive upgrade right after we left and is now the HQ of Cricket Victoria.
Didn't we train at the G until the early-mid 80s?

Popular opinion: David King is a moron who fails to realise that we arent Hawthorn or Geelong.
Both teams considered up there with the best and were at their peaks at the time.

terrance and phillip farting GIF by South Park

Garry's connections to the club are making him a blind nuffy. Instead of questioning reports and Trac how about you start questioning why its come to this and the dickheads in charge. Anyone with a platform like Garry has should be putting pressure on the clubs leadership, specifically Roffey, Pert, Goody and Gawn.

Bit of a step up from ferntree gully. I went the other way; bayside all my life to the dandynong ranges. Love it here tho, always liked forest more than beach.
I work up in the Dandenongs. Love the place. Grew up in Gippsland on the beach where my family still all are. So I love the mix of mountains and beach. Bit of a drive, but worth it. I'm often grabbing lunch in Monbulk. Love the feel and the people around that area.

Garry's connections to the club are making him a blind nuffy. Instead of questioning reports and Trac how about you start questioning why its come to this and the dickheads in charge. Anyone with a platform like Garry has should be putting pressure on the clubs leadership, specifically Roffey, Pert, Goody and Gawn.

Caro appears to be doing it. I'm sure Kaneo will. Garry flip flops around like a dying fish. Was tough on the club pre flag, but since has really softened on any criticism of the Dees I've noticed. I don't mind the heat on Trac. It seems Brand Petracca is his priority and he's seen an opportunity to get out and go to a bigger fish. And he's filtering information without facing any tough questions in person like a little b*. But the club equally should be getting torched. How tf did we let it get to a point where our best player wants out?

How tf did we let it get to a point where our best player wants out?
This is what it all boils down to and why everyone needs to be fired.

If Trac leaves and all we do is fire a couple of assistants that will tell you all you need to know. This isnt a serious club, its a club with people putting themselves above it. No accountability, just excuses.

Bailey Smith- Christian Petracca straight swap? No extra picks, no steak knives Petraccas better but Bailey is younger. We’ve probably lost our players, let’s make a win out of it.

Bailey Smith- Christian Petracca straight swap? No extra picks, no steak knives Petraccas better but Bailey is younger. We’ve probably lost our players, let’s make a win out of it.
I'll start drafting the letter to the club. :whitecheck:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just what the club needs, another bags man.

This is what it all boils down to and why everyone needs to be fired.
Club and Trac are in the gun here. We all have our opinions. I feel hes taken the first opportunity to improve his "Brand" and go to a bigger club instead of being a leader and taking it upon himself to make us better. He can probably see the signs of decline and its easier to walk. There's a reason why he hasn't been in the leadership group. I think he's a selfish sook.

Having said that, the club have given him the reasons to leave as well. Gameplan, no home base, fitness issues, docs f*ing up at the Pies game, players taking the pi$$ off field. There simply has to be blood spilled here. Trac is gone. Get the best deal and move on. But people need to be fired over this. Pert? Roffey? Goodwin? Richo? Selwyn? Oliver? Probably all of them. But doubtful that happens.

There's a reason why he hasn't been in the leadership group. I think he's a selfish sook.
Not sure being part of our leadership group means much, just a bunch of sheep who drink the Goody koolaid and let him play favourites.

#destinationclub ...makes all the sense in the world now why we keep re-signing players to excessive deals, no one wants to come here and play Goody ball.

Not sure being part of our leadership group means much, just a bunch of sheep who drink the Goody koolaid and let him play favourites.
There was an interesting article by Sam Landsberger (RIP) about why the Saints didn't take Trac in his draft year. Yes, clearly a f* up from them in regards to talent, but one of the main reasons that tipped them in favour of McCartin was Trac rated very poorly in the psychological test. Yep, maybe that's all a wank, but maybe we're seeing why he rated so poorly. Chips are down and he folds mentally like a pack of cards. Plenty on here have called his character out over the years. No doubt he's all about the Petracca Brand now. That's why he's allegedly named the two biggest clubs as where he wants to be traded to. I do find it interesting he hasn't been in the leadership group.

And btw I've loved the guy. Easily my favourite player since Robbie.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Ah-Mu? Not For You ❌️

Remove this Banner Ad

Back