Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed outs:
  • Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
  • Ben Brown (Retired)
  • Josh Schache (Delisted)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delisted)

Confirmed ins:

Last edited:
There was an interesting article by Sam Landsberger (RIP) about why the Saints didn't take Trac in his draft year. Yes, clearly a f* up from them in regards to talent, but one of the main reasons that tipped them in favour of McCartin was Trac rated very poorly in the psychological test. Yep, maybe that's all a wank, but maybe we're seeing why he rated so poorly. Chips are down and he folds mentally like a pack of cards. Plenty on here have called his character out over the years. No doubt he's all about the Petracca Brand now. That's why he's allegedly named the two biggest clubs as where he wants to be traded to. I do find it interesting he hasn't been in the leadership group.

And btw I've loved the guy. Easily my favourite player since Robbie.
Not to go too much into this but pre-draft interviews definitely a wank. I remember hearing a story, think it was Hogan saying something like Neeld asked him to commentate a horse race on the spot.

Shia Labeouf Applause GIF

Tigers were into some of Essendons youngsters, could Essendon pry one of Richmond’s first rounders off them and then toss 3 our way for Trac?

Surely Brad Scott is feeling the heat for some performance soon

Had seen all the clips from the start of this but interesting the last bits from 8:05 onwards...Kane asking the right questions "what's Trac's relationship like with the coach? ". After that, everyone paying us out for the Viney contract and rightly so.

Garry's connections to the club are making him a blind nuffy. Instead of questioning reports and Trac how about you start questioning why its come to this and the dickheads in charge. Anyone with a platform like Garry has should be putting pressure on the clubs leadership, specifically Roffey, Pert, Goody and Gawn.

It was also reflected in the interview with Pert and Goodwin in the presesason, his bias and love for the club is obvious and didnt really ask the hard questions like a proper investigative journalist.

Life as a Melbourne supporter, FMD.

Not to go too much into this but pre-draft interviews definitely a wank. I remember hearing a story, think it was Hogan saying something like Neeld asked him to commentate a horse race on the spot.
JT said they were pretty pointless too

I work up in the Dandenongs. Love the place. Grew up in Gippsland on the beach where my family still all are. So I love the mix of mountains and beach. Bit of a drive, but worth it. I'm often grabbing lunch in Monbulk. Love the feel and the people around that area.
Yeah I do that drive all the time, my family (and heaps of mates) are all along the Nepean Highway still. Regularly head to Monbulk/Olinda with the kids too. Definitely see myself moving further away in a few years. Being that far from the city though is a little bit of pain.

Some bloke called into SEN this morning claiming to be very close to Petracca. Said his issues are Goodwin & Roffey, wants no part in the gameplan and would be happy to go to Pies, Carlton or Brisbane.

No doubt the blokes full of shit, but they sound like pretty good reasons to leave.

Some bloke called into SEN this morning claiming to be very close to Petracca. Said his issues are Goodwin & Roffey, wants no part in the gameplan and would be happy to go to Pies, Carlton or Brisbane.

No doubt the blokes full of shit, but they sound like pretty good reasons to leave.
Brisbane is a weird one. Must have had a great time in Noosa.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So of our three big signings.

One was medically retired.

One is unfit and on the bags

One desperately wants to leave because we’re a mess.

You can’t make this shit up.
Can only think that Norm Smith is embarking on a whole new journey

It was also reflected in the interview with Pert and Goodwin in the presesason, his bias and love for the club is obvious and didnt really ask the hard questions like a proper investigative journalist.

Life as a Melbourne supporter, FMD.
I thought he was pretty reasonable in that, spoke for supporters, was met with denial while saying im not copping that. Seems hes been back on the nuffy wagon since then though. Wouldnt surprise me if Goody had a word to him and asked him to ease up a bit.

Realistically, we need to get some value for him while he's still overrated.

I propose
Carlton gives Cerra, Mcckay, and 3 first-round picks; they get Trac and 2 second-rounders.
We won’t get a good player. Why would a good player want Melbourne?

Can only think that Norm Smith is embarking on a whole new journey
The curse doesnt work interstate, now hes back, pissed as hell. "Thats it no finals wins at the G, PERIOD, and youre going to lose everyone"

I chose to believe every word of it. Still wanting to hear Chris from Camberwell, if anyone is listening when he calls in let me know what wisdom was said.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Ah-Mu? Not For You ❌️

Remove this Banner Ad

Back