Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed outs:
  • Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
  • Ben Brown (Retired)
  • Josh Schache (Delisted)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delisted)

Confirmed ins:

Last edited:
I like that interview. The bandaid ripped off thing is particularly resonant.

The club needs to use this as the catalyst to get everything aired, and the Petracca thing has pretty much demanded it be done. There is no possibility anymore that we can hide behind the usual platitudes.

What a man. I knew Chris would speak for me.
I love that he says he has 'breaking news' and it's that he's not renewing his membership.

Didn't know that's how the sticky post works. Could have some fun with that :sneaky:

Be Quiet Ben Stiller GIF

I love that he says he has 'breaking news' and it's that he's not renewing his membership.
It was actually a great call. I was expecting something completely different but he was pretty much on the money calling out the people in charge.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tracs communication sounds pathetic and I am womdering why he is also pissing off the playing group in parallel

Surely he has one ally in amongst all of this?
Probably wants out but doesn't want to hurt anyone's feelings or tell what the problem is to their face. Grow a fn pair ya sook and open up. This is beyond ridiculous now. We should just trade him to tigers. Why tf should he get to choose where he wants to go? 5 years left pal. You can spend it rebuilding and getting pumped at Richmond. At least he'll have a bigger Insta following. Over this s* already. If you want out, just grow a pair and tell everyone and why exactly.

Last edited:
If you edit your opening post in this thread to include the updated information and make that the sticky it cant be moved when someone deletes a post, just saying.

Last edited:
If edit your opening post in this thread to include the updated information and make that the sticky it cant be moved when someone deletes a post, just saying.
You know what, you're right. A11dAtM0d

If we could throw a broom through the place, where would you start? Can't get rid of all of them.

Pres: Roffey
CEO: Pert

List Manager: Tim Lamb
Recruiting: Jason Taylor

Coach: Goodwin
GM of Football Performance: Alan Richardson
Fwds: Stafford (gone)
Mids: McQualter
Def: Chaplin

Development: Choco
Opposition strategy: Sam Radford

Fitness whatever: Selwyn

Media: ??

From all that I'd only want to keep Jason Taylor (and Kelly O'Donnell if he keeps spotting the WA lads) and Chaplin.

My priority would be new CEO. Since Pert's come in it's been a culture of saying everything's great, nothing to see hear, which is the exact opposite of what was set up under Jackson.

Ours comms are absolute garbage, we don't have a training base and I hate listening to everyone from the club talk because it's all garbage rhetoric.

At least be honest with me that there's issues. What the hell. The club as it's set up now is actually making me hate it.

I still loved club during the Neeld era, just hated Neeld & Schwab. There's so much arrogance and rhetoric from everyone now when there's problems that are so obvious to everyone, it hurts my head listening to them.
Agree mostly, aside from Chaplin. Why would you want to retain him? Probably has the easiest job in the club coaching our backline, a witches hat could do it given the personnel we have down there. Also reckon he has a real shot bloke vibe about him, and always has.

Realistically though, such wholesale change can't happen in a hurry, would have to be staggered over time. Trouble is we've already probably burned the last of our window and we're going to be treading water in a period where we need to make the most of before the Devils come in. Absolute disaster.

Agree mostly, aside from Chaplin. Why would you want to retain him? Probably has the easiest job in the club coaching our backline, a witches hat could do it given the personnel we have down there. Also reckon he has a real shot bloke vibe about him, and always has.

Realistically though, such wholesale change can't happen in a hurry, would have to be staggered over time. Trouble is we've already probably burned the last of our window and we're going to be treading water in a period where we need to make the most of before the Devils come in. Absolute disaster.
Great post. Agree you don't force marriages in the coaches box, you'd let a new coach choose his own guys.

Hey dees fans

Sorry for jumping in during this time, reminds me a lot of Ryan Griffen to GWS

Long-term posters know i was part of the Melbourne VFL team so coming in peace with this one.

If Clubs come up with the right offer, Melbourne will look to ship Oliver out and hope to use the extra picks to convince Trac to stay bringing in extra talent

If Clubs come up with the right offer, Melbourne will look to ship Oliver out and hope to use the extra picks to convince Trac to stay bringing in extra talent.
This is basically the dream scenario, but not sure I see it happening. Club seems completely wedded to Oliver.

Appreciate you sharing, however.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Ah-Mu? Not For You ❌️

Remove this Banner Ad

Back