Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed outs:
  • Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
  • Ben Brown (Retired)
  • Josh Schache (Delisted)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delisted)

Confirmed ins:

Last edited:
Lol just realised the parallels of the norm Smith curse and Barassi leaving for Carlton and winning flags. Guess Tracs captain coaching Carlton to a flag.

Barassi constantly advertising Winfield blues on his instagram should have been the sign
One flag with Carlton.

Then it’s all systems go for Norf!

No. I think he’s in some trouble.

A new environment might help him pull it together, but I don’t think it is guaranteed
Yea I think there is a chance that no matter where he ends up next year it won't get him to where he needs to be mentally. Especially with all the pressure that comes from being the big recruit at a new club who sold the world to get you.

For all the sensitivity that the media claimed to espouse around Oliver last year, I think they could stand to take a similar approach here.

Don't think the current feeding frenzy is good for anyone.

Good post.

Hope we can pickup a 2nd top 10 and snare 2 of the mids with Reid being one of them. (Langford/Smillie the other).

I also like Joe Berry, getting him in the teens would allow us to **** off Chandler.

F1 and pick 25 for pick 6 from Richmond?
Thanks. I know it was a bit off topic 😝 but where my head was at until I realised the whole Trac thing had blown up again.

I think this is a really good draft to trade out a future first or player to get another top 10 pick or even low teens as a genuinely good player is going to still be there.

Anyone else concerned by our lack of delisting?
Not really, teams will often delist one or two at the end of the season, which we've done, then delist more at the end of trade week as they prepare for the draft

Not really, teams will often delist one or two at the end of the season, which we've done, then delist more at the end of trade week as they prepare for the draft
Also they were still doing exit meetings today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why haven’t they told Joel Smith to piss off yet ? 🙃
The club is just going to let that one run til his contract officially expires. They probably won't even comment on it when it does happen.

I'm down for this, provided the activated subs come out of the race making a WWE-style entrance.

"Bah gawd it's Oliver Sestan with a steel chair!!"
Interesting philosophical conundrum - with 22 subs, would Josh Schache be activated?

Like but not sold (2 will likely be available)
  • Murphy Reid: has time and space, uses it well but never really seems like he has much heat on him in the highlights. I'd want to see him under more heat and if those traits hold up like they do with Jagga.
  • Smilie: Bont like or maybe Cripps. Not sure how he goes when his size isn't such a massive advantage. Questionable tank. Think he is the most likely of this group to get snapped up before us anyway.
Sort of agree on both these expect for two points

Ive seen Murphy Reid under pressure in a few games now, his handballs are fantastic, very creative when he cant get a kick away. Love that he draws a man and invites pressure to get a teammate loose, then weights it in space for a teammate to run onto. So calm and composed that when hes under pressure it doesnt look like he is. That goal on the run in his most recent video was awesome too (2:33 below), hes a Rolls Royce, better acceleration than you think, no wasted movement, just class. . Im really starting to warm to him. Think hes as safe as anyone ive seen.

Smilie most definitely isnt Bont, could be Cripps I suppose, but I dont think hes that good either, I compared him more to a having a ceiling of Josh Kennedy. Just dont see enough elite things in his game other than size which as you say will level out a bit when he starts playing AFL.

Last edited:
Nick Hind as a DFA? Small upgrade on Howes?

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Ah-Mu? Not For You ❌️

Remove this Banner Ad

Back