Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed outs:
  • Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
  • Ben Brown (Retired)
  • Josh Schache (Delisted)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delisted)

Confirmed ins:

Last edited:
Didn’t someone say Koz partners family were Vic based? His manager re-affirmed the club just last week. Sounds like Trac is influencing others.

I think what it shows is its a boys club at the top with the leadership group and coach. Goody, Viney, Gawn, May, Lever are so far removed from reality and what their teammates are actually thinking.

When is Roffey gonna speak my god.
Reminds me of that tism song "defecate on my face", the line: I was Nero, when Rome was burning.

She's off somewhere doing something and the whole place is literally being blown up.

The people in charge cant survive surely. Once one domino falls I think they will all end up going.
Wouldn't there need to be a take over for Roffey to go though? Not sure she will fall on her sword, and she's s staunch defender of Pert and Goodwin. She'd have to get the guilts up big time and leave on her own accord which will leave Pert and Goodwin exposed. I don't know, it's nice to think of all this drama causing them to GTFO, but i don't think it's that simple.

Didn’t someone say Koz partners family were Vic based? His manager re-affirmed the club just last week. Sounds like Trac is influencing others.
Ah yes, blame Trac again. FFS. Any chance you will blame the club at any stage?

I know based on someone I used to work with who has a kid the same age as one of Melk’s, that Melk was going to retire at the end of 2023 and play local footy. This was early in 2023 when he was running about at Casey.

Amazing what has happened since that time.
Based on the the last few weeks at Melbourne, nothing surprises me!

I'm already bored of this tbh. He leaves, we miss finals. He stays, we also miss finals. C'est la vie
Serves me right for saying I was bored two hours ago

Ah yes, blame Trac again. FFS. Any chance you will blame the club at any stage?

Iv been blaming the club all year mate. But this one is definitely linked to Trac as just last week Picketts manager was saying he was fine. So what has changed in the last 7 days do you think?

Somehow I don’t think he would be shedding a tear for Ben Brown.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reminds me of that tism song "defecate on my face", the line: I was Nero, when Rome was burning.

She's off somewhere doing something and the whole place is literally being blown up.
Miss Missing reminds me of Christine Nixon on Black Saturday in 2009.

Iv been blaming the club all year mate. But this one is definitely linked to Trac as just last week Picketts manager was saying he was fine. So what has changed in the last 7 days do you think?

Somehow I don’t think he would be shedding a tear for Ben Brown.
Kozzy doesnt want to be part of a dumpster fire, nothing to do with Trac telling him what to do.

MFC
nana GIF
Sad Fiba World Cup 2019 GIF by FIBA
Dissapointed GIF by Strapped Entertainment

Literally the 2 players I'd least want to lose. Koz and Trac. Literally the last 2 the club can afford to lose too. No one showed up those last few games. Imagine the crowd size if Teac and Koz left. Wowee.

There's trouble brewing with Pickett & Trac
So hurry up, Goody, and move your digestive tract

Defecate on my face
Defecate on my face

Here come the trades, it’s near the end
Proud to say that my coach never used an S-bend
What's that, Goody? Your bowel is on strike?
Then it's all over for our learnings, guys

Defecate on my face
Defecate on my face

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Ah-Mu? Not For You ❌️

Remove this Banner Ad

Back