Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed outs:
  • Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
  • Ben Brown (Retired)
  • Josh Schache (Delisted)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delisted)

Confirmed ins:

Last edited:
surely Spargo is the next cab off the rank.
A more important player than that and someone we like, someone big in the F50 wants out too surely? How about Kozzy, Slick or JVR to make it the trifecta?

Losing Gus and Nibbler in one year, horrid. Pretty much only player I like now is Spargo and I can't even remember what he looks like.
I'll help you out.

Spargo in action:
1723593349555.jpeg

Does Spargo still exist in corporeal form? Seems to have been dragged into the void Achilles first
Found him, looks like he's having a good time at least

Is that Ben Ken? Did he have a sleeve?
Reckon I could have told you I typed "Melbourne Demons small forward" into an AI generator and you would have believed me.

Reckon I could have told you I typed "Melbourne Demons small forward" into an AI generator and you would have believed me.
I genuinely was trying to see if you super imposed the jumper onto a Collingwood player.

Lol pretty sure the AI generator would say

Have your tried a tall defender?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back when we tried to kick goals and it was fun to go to the footy. 2016-17 was a blast even with no finals.
Averaged 89 points and 92.5 points those seasons with a mostly young crap team.

Averaging 76 points a game this year and that's with the stand rule

Back when we tried to kick goals and it was fun to go to the footy. 2016-17 was a blast even with no finals.
I think was the game where Buckley tried to play 4 guys against Gawn to outwork him and Max singlehandedly destroyed Collingwood.

Averaged 89 points and 92.5 points those seasons with a mostly young crap team.

Averaging 76 points a game this year and that's with the stand rule
:$ ****ing depressing.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Ah-Mu? Not For You ❌️

Remove this Banner Ad

Back