Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed outs:
  • Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
  • Ben Brown (Retired)
  • Josh Schache (Delisted)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delisted)

Confirmed ins:

Last edited:
Toumpas is still doing the 3km time trial, I'll stand by Jack Watts though he was looking good down back then his leg fell off.
Fine then, how about you stitch his leg back on and give him to us instead of that flog Houston?

Love Jack, always will.

Anyone ever notice when you visit demonland you get a ton of ads clearly aimed at boomers?
Can’t remember where I read this but the bigfooty average age is somewhere around mid 40s.

I was a bit surprised but thought about it and decided that seemed about right.

Donald Glover Reaction GIF

If you wanted to look for a reason I think its more likely he played us on Saturday night and said **** these empty stadiums and this Goody contest and defense shit than hes worried about players leaving.

Glad a journo brought up scoring at the end, Goody did say we need to address that, but who ****ing knows what addressing it means to that moron. After all this is the same guy who's plan was for us to kick one goal more per game this year than last year and look how that went.
Yeah, you'd think you'd plan to kick 5 more per game just to give yourself some wiggle-room, wouldn't you? Good old modest-goals and tempered-expectations Goody.

If you wanted to look for a reason I think its more likely he played us on Saturday night and said **** these empty stadiums and contest and defense shit than hes worried about players leaving.

Probably had Sparrow as an opponent and thought **** I’m not playing with this dud

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t think we are in a window where adding a couple of decent pieces would extend it. After our horror week we would have to overpay wildly to get someone decent in.

Take whatever picks we have to the draft, hope we choose well. Also I enjoy a debut so that might cheer me up.

I don’t think we are in a window where adding a couple of decent pieces would extend it. After our horror week we would have to overpay wildly to get someone decent in.

Take whatever picks we have to the draft, hope we choose well. Also I enjoy a debut so that might cheer me up.
Agree, but it will only be once the coach and president are gone ill take off the veil. Only 1 more year for both hopefully 🤞🤞

When you and the boys rock up to play Melbourne and you see how Melbourne play against you and decide maybe it'd be better to not go there

Hypothetically, What if both the Crom and Power don't take him? Then what.
Guys don't just request trades then start contacting clubs, they would have already spoken to the clubs and got a yes from one of them

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Ah-Mu? Not For You ❌️

Remove this Banner Ad

Back