Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed outs:
  • Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
  • Ben Brown (Retired)
  • Josh Schache (Delisted)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delisted)

Confirmed ins:

Last edited:
I like the anarchic approach but I’m not sold on Stringer because his shoulders are strange. They look as though they are a kind of continuation of his neck that gradually gets wider.

I like Caleb Windsor’s shoulders very much. They are the opposite of Stringer’s shoulders. Caleb’s are more like an upside-down coat hanger.
I like this shoulder form based recruiting strategy.

Welcome to the Melbourne Football Club James Borlase. Actually, he is a bit lopsided. Not sure if he qualifies.

Can’t see anyone willing to part with multiple first round picks to gamble on Petracca recovering from his major injuries.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
He'll be fine. Matthew Lloyd went on to become one of the best key forward ever after doing the same injury.

He'll be fine. Matthew Lloyd went on to become one of the best key forward ever after doing the same injury.
TBF, Lloyd was built differently, mentally. I've never seen him flustered on field or off. I have no Idea why clubs didn't want to use him for his forward expertise.

I like this shoulder form based recruiting strategy.

Welcome to the Melbourne Football Club James Borlase. Actually, he is a bit lopsided. Not sure if he qualifies.
Born in Egypt! That's interesting. Also listed as a defender on Wikipedia so could be the answer to our forward woes!

GET ON IT TIM LAMB!!!

Can’t see anyone willing to part with multiple first round picks to gamble on Petracca recovering from his major injuries.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Thanks for your input

I like the anarchic approach but I’m not sold on Stringer because his shoulders are strange. They look as though they are a kind of continuation of his neck that gradually gets wider.

I like Caleb Windsor’s shoulders very much. They are the opposite of Stringer’s shoulders. Caleb’s are more like an upside-down coat hanger.
Sounds like Kate and Gary Jessica is about to get another email.

Give Mal Michael a 4 year deal, that blokes shoulders would still be heroic

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1000018108.jpg

season 4 waylan smithers GIF

100% he wanted to go but club was firm and no oppo clubs could get a deal done.
I agree but you'd think Carlton weren't really taking that call until after their season finished anyway.

The whole "I make no apologies for trying to better the team." gives me a sense that we acquiesced to his demands, whatever they were.
Was glad to read that, as I was hoping for it to just be a big kick up the ass to the club all along.

That being said, if Roffey/Pert/Goodwin all survive and we just run it back again next year, it'll be a disaster.

Suck it journos, go hastle someone else you cretins.

Great news about Trac, now actually change some things at the club.
To be fair, there was clearly something to the story.

I'd rather they continue to hassle us tbh, it's the only way real change will occur.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Ah-Mu? Not For You ❌️

Remove this Banner Ad

Back