Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed outs:
  • Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
  • Ben Brown (Retired)
  • Josh Schache (Delisted)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delisted)

Confirmed ins:

Last edited:
I think it is time for another PG email.

Lord Nev won’t like it - he was pretty bitchy about the last one - but I truly don’t care.

This time if I get no response I will just send both to any media outlet I can come up with. It’s about time someone heard about how the members and fans feel.

I will do this on spec, but if anyone has useful contacts in sports media and you are up for my fight, please get in touch via PM. Cheers.

I am tired of being taken for an idiot by my club.

So glad he's coming to Tassie. Now to get a decent coach to go alongside him.
Can I interest you in a recent premiership coach?

That part says a lot, more club spin...

The pending departure of another premiership player, Neal-Bullen, was another talking point, with Petracca suggesting this could have been avoided if the environment was better at the Dees.

.....two of your biggest professionals leaving in the same offseason, na just a coincidence.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The players are leaving in droves ever since we prematurely sacked our preferred unused sub - The Schacster.
No one officially asked for a trade yet besides ANB. Tomo was always going to look elsewhere. Let's see how it plays out. I'd much prefer some admin and a certain coach to announce their departure.

No one officially asked for a trade yet besides ANB. Tomo was always going to look elsewhere. Let's see how it plays out. I'd much prefer some admin and a certain coach to announce their departure.
When pigs fly
hey arnold nicksplat GIF

All this could have been avoided if the fans made more noise
Haha, just reminded me, we did a promo video with cringe Hamish saying we'd have to trade Trac if the noise level didnt increase. So good. :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

With all due respect, if you don't think Petracca has asked for a trade, I have some magic beans to sell you

With all due respect, if you don't think Petracca has asked for a trade, I have some magic beans to sell you

How the **** are the media saying he hasn’t asked for a trade. It’s not like they need to lodge a formal application via paperwork. He has said he wants to play elsewhere, that’s it.

Picketts manager sounds like a champ helping to ensure he remains at the Dees

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Ah-Mu? Not For You ❌️

Remove this Banner Ad

Back