Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed outs:
  • Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
  • Ben Brown (Retired)
  • Josh Schache (Delisted)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delisted)

Confirmed ins:

Last edited:
People need to get comfy with the idea that we are a long way off being able to attract star players again.
Yep, back to overpaying average or slightly better than average players to come here. Guys chasing a pay day. No stars who can get paid big money anywhere are coming here. Going to have to get our stars through the draft.

Kozzie has given no indication he wants a trade. Just said he is home sick which the club has worked through with him multiple times before. Just media taking it out of proportion

Kozzie has given no indication he wants a trade. Just said he is home sick which the club has worked through with him multiple times before. Just media taking it out of proportion
It's just more smoke that can rapidly turn into a fire. Another year like this and it wouldn't surprise me if his home sickness can no longer be worked thru.

We would trade all our players for picks if it were up to you.

The Dees with picks

Parks And Rec Tom GIF

We gave Kentfield another year. Guess his 4 disposals per match was enough for Lamb.
He's only been a professional footballer for two months.

Supposedly Rhodes came out and put this to bed weeks ago. It's just a pile on by the media by the sound of it. He probably says he's homesick every year. Like I said, I can see both Trac and Koz playing for us next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Kozzie would just be the type of guy to be open about out how he is feeling. He is very family orientated and would of course feel the home sickness. Others are more focused on where they are going to escape overseas for a holiday.

Might just wants some flex to get back a bit longer and we can trust him to come back in shape.

Next year clubs will have access to more picks so works for me
Do you play sports video game Mich? I can only imagine what you'd be like playing them, youre the type of guy who would trade the entire squad 10 times over in a single season.

Something else that pissed me off about that Roffey interview.

Did Kossie give permission for her to tell the world about his homesickness? I mean if I was having some emotional struggles I think I might like to decide for myself who knows about it.

Luckily its not as if there is anyone who sits on the internet looking for opportunities to call players cry-babies and so forth, and of course there would NEVER be anyone out there who takes pot shots at Indigenous players. No indeed.

She seems very selfish.

I watched a few games of VFL last year and Kentfield honestly didnt look out of place at that level. Certainly no Farris White who was here for 2 or 3 years and looked ****ing awful.Some mid season
Ive got no issue with him being signed up either.

Mid season draftees typically are either mature, overlooked players who can hit the ground running or someone raw that recruiters might think are draftable and just getting in early.

JT said when they got him that he wasn't ready and it was a pick with a long term view.
He has a good size about him. Needs to work on his agility. Will that come? Not sure, but worth persisting with him as a long term prospect. I'd love a Jono Brown or someone of that stature to work with him and JVR moving forward. Yeah might be pointless with Goody as head coach, but for development i think getting a bloke like Hawkins/Brown etc would be ideal.

Something else that pissed me off about that Roffey interview.

Did Kossie give permission for her to tell the world about his homesickness? I mean if I was having some emotional struggles I think I might like to decide for myself who knows about it.

Luckily its not as if there is anyone who sits on the internet looking for opportunities to call players cry-babies and so forth, and of course there would NEVER be anyone out there who takes pot shots at Indigenous players. No indeed.

She seems very selfish.
Did she really say she hadn't spoken with Petracca or his family? Lol. Just signed her resignation letter if that's the case.

Do you play sports video game Mich? I can only imagine what you'd be like playing them, youre the type of guy who would trade the entire squad 10 times over in a single season.
Like NBA 2k dynasty mode where you pick a draft position and draft whole team from scratch.

Turn off trade deadline, allow overruling of trades and then just pillage the league.

He has a good size about him. Needs to work on his agility. Will that come? Not sure, but worth persisting with him as a long term prospect. I'd love a Jono Brown or someone of that stature to work with him and JVR moving forward. Yeah might be pointless with Goody as head coach, but for development i think getting a bloke like Hawkins/Brown etc would be ideal.
I can only imagine that is fitness base was pretty ordinary if he only started footy that year. Agility would sure suffer if you buggered 3 mins into the game.

Did she really say she hadn't spoken with Petracca or his family? Lol. Just signed her resignation letter if that's the case.
She really did.

Then for some strange reason she announced that Pickett struggles with homesickness. Did she ask his permission to launch that one? I mean, if I was dealing with emotional struggles I’m not too sure I would love someone putting it out their without asking.

Then there was a really awkward bit that probably wasn’t intended but has a chance to sink her regardless.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Ah-Mu? Not For You ❌️

Remove this Banner Ad

Back