Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed outs:
  • Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
  • Ben Brown (Retired)
  • Josh Schache (Delisted)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delisted)

Confirmed ins:

Last edited:
It’s academic for this year because I get a strong sense that Melbourne aren’t releasing Pickett, but in terms of gaps that need filling, I’d say:

1. People who can kick. At something that is (as long as it’s not the sun)
2. People who can catch balls
3. A new coach or, if that can’t be arranged, a contract assassin
4. Back up ruck for Max. So Luke Jackson

Let me know how that goes down and then my people can talk to your people
Proper Ganster getting shit done.

Since when has 'nominating the club to be traded to' become an accepted norm? saying your homesick and nominating the state isn't enough? Now you can cherry pick your team as well based on other factors i.e. final bound, pay more, position played or whatever. It is a disgrace that it is just accepted.

How does it create a fair and equitable system? How do eagles rebuild if everyone nominates freo? What about Roos, Saints etc if they are always nominating the big clubs? AFL should step in as part of their equality system.
Since literally forever

Bait GIF

GREAT article (Tom Sparrow great) , the part I like most is where it said Collingwood wouldnt be willing to give up Mihocek or McStay to bring Petracca in coz they are too important.

I just don't see Trac agreeing to go to a club about to go through a lengthy rebuild with their star players wanting out. Essendon is probably the only option that could satisfy both Trac and Dees. But if he doesn't want to drive an hour out to Casey, then I doubt he'd drive an hour to Tullamarine.
True, but we should test all possibilities, for the best of our club.

IF he stays then good.

True, but we should test all possibilities, for the best of our club.

IF he stays then good.
The longer the week has gone on the more I think he'll stay. Not saying we don't explore what's out there, as this will be probably the highest selling point for him, but I doubt the teams in the conversation can muster up a decent trade. I also think the media play this up big time. Still no official word from Trac or his camp, even with all the attention. Until there is I'll just assume he'll be at our first day of training in November. Same with Koz.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Since when has 'nominating the club to be traded to' become an accepted norm? saying your homesick and nominating the state isn't enough? Now you can cherry pick your team as well based on other factors i.e. final bound, pay more, position played or whatever. It is a disgrace that it is just accepted.

How does it create a fair and equitable system? How do eagles rebuild if everyone nominates freo? What about Roos, Saints etc if

The longer the week has gone on the more I think he'll stay. Not saying we don't explore what's out there, as this will be probably the highest selling point for him, but I doubt the teams in the conversation can muster up a decent trade. I also think the media play this up big time. Still no official word from Trac or his camp, even with all the attention. Until there is I'll just assume he'll be at our first day of training in November. Same with Koz.
Could Trac be any more poorly managed. Forget the footy club. Poor old Trac is the issue here.

Can’t see anyone willing to part with multiple first round picks to gamble on Petracca recovering from his major injuries.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Never wanted to pay a king's ransom for Houston but this article is spew in the mouth material.

Was never going to leave? Then why did you let everyone talk about it for months as a given fact you were leaving? But Media all over Trac for not speaking.

Just be honest and say you had a change of heart, the pull home was strong and you were considering leaving when we were playing shit and fans were booing our coach but now we are good again...

The acceptance that clubs, players, administration and management teams to just flat out lie about pretty much everything in this league is a disgrace.

Could Trac be any more poorly managed. Forget the footy club. Poor old Trac is the issue here.
I think it's a mixture of both tbh. Clearly some issues at the club. Gawn admitted as much. But he also admitted he doesn't agree with everything Trac has said. Most Dees fans want Roffey, Pert, Goodwin gone. Haven't delivered on a home base. Haven't handled off field player issues well at all and hasn't won a final since 21 with what most perceived to be our best list in 30 years(and playing a brand of footy that's unappealing).

Just be honest and say you had a change of heart, the pull home was strong and you were considering leaving when we were playing shit and fans were booing our coach but now we are good again...
The pull home was complete bullshit like I said at the time, it was coz we were offering him more money than he was on at Port and no other competing club in Victoria was willing to beat his current contract so hes staying.

Jake stringer refused a contract extension, let's get him. Big fat pie-eating slob that he is. Why not. He's a dickhead but he will probably play two good games for us and we'll overpay but we're gonna be shit anyway so maybe it will be fun. Maybe he can replace Petty. Or we'll put him in the midfield with Clayton Oliver, two big fat campaigners rolling around, hunter back in form.

Jake stringer refused a contract extension, let's get him. Big fat pie-eating slob that he is. Why not. He's a dickhead but he will probably play two good games for us and we'll overpay but we're gonna be shit anyway so maybe it will be fun. Maybe he can replace Petty. Or we'll put him in the midfield with Clayton Oliver, two big fat campaigners rolling around, hunter back in form.
We've lacked in the shithouse tatts department since harmsey left

that't it, lids off! 2025 flag here we come baby!

I like the anarchic approach but I’m not sold on Stringer because his shoulders are strange. They look as though they are a kind of continuation of his neck that gradually gets wider.

I like Caleb Windsor’s shoulders very much. They are the opposite of Stringer’s shoulders. Caleb’s are more like an upside-down coat hanger.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Ah-Mu? Not For You ❌️

Remove this Banner Ad

Back