Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed outs:
  • Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
  • Ben Brown (Retired)
  • Josh Schache (Delisted)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delisted)

Confirmed ins:

Last edited:
The whole "I make no apologies for trying to better the team." gives me a sense that we acquiesced to his demands, whatever they were.
Which faction would Roffey, Pert, Goodwin and Richo be in and what would be their roles?

Clarry out?
Ncaa Football Please GIF by ESPN College Football

Want him? We can chuck in a pick to sweeten the deal.

Queue all the journalists trying to salvage with articles about how he had no choice, should have affirmed his commitment earlier - meanwhile no heat on Houston who did the same thing for months...

Queue all the journalists trying to salvage with articles about how he had no choice, should have affirmed his commitment earlier - meanwhile no heat on Houston who did the same thing for months...
TBF Houston didn't have a ruptured spleen for 2 months and didn't have a dilettante for a pres and ceo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TBF Houston didn't have a ruptured spleen for 2 months and didn't have a dilettante for a pres and ceo.
Don't forget they supported him through the tribunal process and appeals - not because he is a gun player, integral to their team success and they want to get him back playing finals... Just because they love him and stuff...

The whole "I make no apologies for trying to better the team." gives me a sense that we acquiesced to his demands, whatever they were.
Let's hope it is something along the lines of "hey that Windsor kid is pretty good, made an instant impact and didn't bring a bunch of bad voodoo or baggage, can we get more of him?"

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Ah-Mu? Not For You ❌️

Remove this Banner Ad

Back