Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed outs:
  • Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
  • Ben Brown (Retired)
  • Josh Schache (Delisted)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delisted)

Confirmed ins:

Last edited:
Watching Hawks we need to find another bona fide A grade small forward. Pissing around with the likes of Chandler/Spargo is getting us nowhere.

Combos like Stengle/Miers/Close/Mannagh or Moore/Watson/Ginni or Cameron/Lohman/Bailey are really showing how it’s done.
good call

Watching Hawks we need to find another bona fide A grade small forward. Pissing around with the likes of Chandler/Spargo is getting us nowhere.

Combos like Stengle/Miers/Close/Mannagh or Moore/Watson/Ginni or Cameron/Lohman/Bailey are really showing how it’s done.
Spot on

Yeah I know, it's relative, but Libba was never in the top ~ 5-10% paid players in the comp.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Yes it's salary, but imo, that's Tim Lamb's fault. The whole contract is a disaster because the club knew about his ongoing struggles off field. Hey, let's throw the guy who's having massive issues off field and disrupting our culture a huge pay increase and 7 more years!! I hope the first thing Brad Green does is fire Tim Lamb. That's on the club who knew the risks involved with a contract that size.

It's not just the contract. The whole situation whether it's the clubs fault or the players(both probably) has potentially affected the culture at the club. I love Oliver and have some empathy for some of the issues he's faced, but if a club is offering 2 first round picks then we'd be absolutely mad not to take it. But yes, in the right environment like a Pies or Cats, I can see Clarry getting back to a top 10 player in the comp. Can he do it with us? Not sure.

Completely agree. I don't hate Chandler and Spargo but we need more speed and pressure and skill from smaller forwards.

Rosas from the Suns would be a good cheap get; I'd love to explore a Rachelle trade if he wasn't happy at the Crows.

The main issue for me though is Goody plays so many slow tall forwards. Petty, JVR, Fritsch, Turner and Melk most of the later parts of the year.

It's a joke on so many levels.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

All on teams who try and move the ball quick. This is the same as the people who say we need a KPF, won't make any difference if Goodwin doesn't change the style of play.

What we need is a new coach.

For anyone that is interested.

Dandenong Stingrays play Gippsland power today in the quarter finals at 2pm.

This match will feature a bunch of current Melbourne NGA listed players in Tairon Ah-Mu, Riak Andrew and Marcus Prasad (underage) from the Dandenong Stingray.

Gippsland will have Ricky Mentha running around for the Power.

This will also feature potential top 5 propsect Harvey Langford and Cooper Hynes who's expected to go somewhere inside top 20.

For anyone that is interested.

Dandenong Stingrays play Gippsland power today in the quarter finals at 2pm.

This match will feature a bunch of current Melbourne NGA listed players in Tairon Ah-Mu, Riak Andrew and Marcus Prasad (underage) from the Dandenong Stingray.

Gippsland will have Ricky Mentha running around for the Power.

This will also feature potential top 5 propsect Harvey Langford and Cooper Hynes who's expected to go somewhere inside top 20.
Will it be streamed anywhere?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm still nervous what Tim Butcher Lamb is gonna do with this pick.

Good thing is the Trac saga probably means no gun player worthy of a top 5 pick is gonna want to come to us until they see what changes we make on and off field. So he might be forced to use the pick.

I'm still nervous what Tim Butcher Lamb is gonna do with this pick.

Good thing is the Trac saga probably means no gun player worthy of a top 5 pick is gonna want to come to us until they see what changes we make on and off field. So he might be forced to use the pick.

To be fair to Lamb I don't recall him ever doing anything stupid with a first round pick? Like we've recruited a lot of hacks for nothing and given out contracts that are too long, but in terms of trading high picks we've never had a bad deal (touch wood).

To be fair to Lamb I don't recall him ever doing anything stupid with a first round pick? Like we've recruited a lot of hacks for nothing and given out contracts that are too long, but in terms of trading high picks we've never had a bad deal (touch wood).
We've tried to trade multiple firsts to get up the draft numerous times. Last year with Reid and a couple years before with Humphrey but any trade like that doesn't get done without a lot of input from Goodwin and Taylor.

We've tried to trade multiple firsts to get up the draft numerous times. Last year with Reid and a couple years before with Humphrey but any trade like that doesn't get done without a lot of input from Goodwin and Taylor.
My understanding is we try to trade up for Reid and when that was knocked back we attempted to then trade up for Nick Watson who the club were pretty big fan of.

My understanding is we try to trade up for Reid and when that was knocked back we attempted to then trade up for Nick Watson who the club were pretty big fan of.
Watson looks okay but I'm happy to have Windsor over him.

I also remember Lamb pushing the case for trading two years ahead last year. So I'm sure we'll see a bit of that once that rule comes in.

We've never shied from paying a premium to get who we want.

Tbf the Reid trade.would have been totally worth it imo

I agree he's definitely worth that much but if we continue to fall away that kind of trade can come back to bite us.

As I said we would have traded next year's first as well as a part of that to get him if we could have.

It's ballsy list management if nothing else.

If we were serious about getting him; Oliver, probably would’ve got us the draft currency to get us over the line. We wimped out on that one.

Jay Clark on triple M yesterday stated that Caleb Daniel is a "massive chance" to be at the Dees next year.

Jay Clark on triple M yesterday stated that Caleb Daniel is a "massive chance" to be at the Dees next year.
He ****ing did too I forgot about that, what a stupid trade. What is up with us and the dogs swapping rejects every year.

Sure let's play Bowey and Daniel in the same defence 😂😂

• Wears a helmet
  • Plays at half-back
Welcome back, Angus Brayshaw

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Ah-Mu? Not For You ❌️

Remove this Banner Ad

Back