Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed outs:
  • Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
  • Ben Brown (Retired)
  • Josh Schache (Delisted)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delisted)

Confirmed ins:

Last edited:
Let's recruit a defender and they play him forward because he is big. Hinkley and Goodwin trying to outdo each other in stupidity.
He was originally a forward that was sent back because Geelong had a stacked forward line especially with tomahawk but would regularly cost them goals as his positioning is poor.

Port brought him in thinking he could get that right, clearly didn't so they stuck him forward.

I would be getting in someone like Ollie Lords ear. Young, showed promise as a fwd and seen himself knocked back in the pecking order. Maybe Visentini worth a look too. When big Charlie retires 1 of them will likely get a run but not both.

According to Sam Edmund, Melbourne "have a level of interest" in Membrey. Said we can't rule it out as of yet but we've definitely been in conversations with Membrey.
Dude, no, he's 30
The Office No GIF
Scared Homer Simpson GIF by reactionseditor
No Way Do Not Want GIF by Schitt's Creek

According to Sam Edmund, Melbourne "have a level of interest" in Membrey. Said we can't rule it out as of yet but we've definitely been in conversations with Membrey.
Over It Maid GIF

You could always change to Tassie
Could never actually change teams. If Melbourne folded, I'd go for the Giants as they're local.

More meant that I would really struggle to watch + invest until the current idiots are gone. Nearly at that point already.

Can we **** off chasing fringe VFL geriatrics and actually bring in bonafide best 22 players. JFC

Coach if Casey must be slipping Lamb a few cheekies to boost his team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Part of me refuses to believe we are this dumb, part of me wouldnt be surprised at all.

I mentioned this a few weeks ago and got laughed at. I heard we have a 2 year deal on the table with another couple of clubs also interested. Supposedly he's not happy with Brendon Goddard. He's happy looking around. Hopefully our offer isn't too good to refuse. Doubt he'll cost us anything though. Probably better than the tall depth we currently have in the F50. Pretty obvious with all the sh** going on at the club right now, we're not landing a big fish. I think Membrey has 1 year left with Saints but they haven't offered anything beyond that.

I mentioned this a few weeks ago and got laughed at. I heard we have a 2 year deal on the table with another couple of clubs also interested. Supposedly he's not happy with Brendon Goddard. He's happy looking around. Hopefully our offer isn't too good to refuse. Doubt he'll cost us anything though. Probably better than the tall depth we currently have in the F50. Pretty obvious with all the sh** going on at the club right now, we're not landing a big fish. I think Membrey has 1 year left with Saints but they haven't offered anything beyond that.
Who would.. guy is an A grade flog.

Who would.. guy is an A grade flog.
Yeah looks like he'd be hard to deal with.

Will be interesting to see if Saints offer Membrey a contract beyond next season. I doubt it. Which leaves the window open for us to get him. I actually don't mind him as a player. His age obviously doesn't fit what i think we should be looking for. But in regards to forward depth, he won't cost us anything and is better than most we currently have. So I won't melt if we get him but wouldn't bother me if we don't. I'd rather we fill the void of that mid 20s age bracket we seem to lack. Riccardi would cost us more but would suit us better. Maybe we've tried, who knows.

Yeah looks like he'd be hard to deal with.

Will be interesting to see if Saints offer Membrey a contract beyond next season. I doubt it. Which leaves the window open for us to get him. I actually don't mind him as a player. His age obviously doesn't fit what i think we should be looking for. But in regards to forward depth, he won't cost us anything and is better than most we currently have. So I won't melt if we get him but wouldn't bother me if we don't. I'd rather we fill the void of that mid 20s age bracket we seem to lack. Riccardi would cost us more but would suit us better. Maybe we've tried, who knows.
Oh, buddy....

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Ah-Mu? Not For You ❌️

Remove this Banner Ad

Back