Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed outs:
  • Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
  • Ben Brown (Retired)
  • Josh Schache (Delisted)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delisted)

Confirmed ins:

Last edited:
No to Hobbs. He's like a Tom Sparrow clone. Not good enough to play centre bounce so plays HFF poorly.

**** Perkins, came out before the draft and told interstate clubs to not bother picking him.

I'd do the opposite. If the Martian Manhunters drafted me, I'd be booking to the next shuttle out of here from NASA.

**** Perkins, came out before the draft and told interstate clubs to not bother picking him.
Yeah, exactly. Red alert sirens went off right then. ****ing mummy's boy.

Sam Frost re-signed with the Hawks.

Cross him off the list!

This is why the Hawks are such a successful team. They are aggressive and smart not like us who are passive and dumb.
This was a Clarko thing when they were at their peak.

He was very known to jump on a plane when opposition players were on their end year overseas trip and just meet with whoever he was targeting.

No coincidence he just got whoever he wanted and it showed.

Wouldn't touch any of Essendon's soft C grade midfield/flank brigade with a 10 foot pole. They have a couple of good mids who would be untouchable, the rest are hopeless

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"It is believed both Melbourne and Geelong are likely to put forward long-term contracts to Waterman."

The idea of us winning a signing battle against Geelong :rolleyesv1:

Yeah - Essendon flankers have worked out poorly for us in the past.

Hibberd. Melksham.

Ew! No thanks!
The likes of Ben Hobbs and Perkins aren't exactly on the same level as Hibberd and Melksham when we signed them, and I wouldn't think many players on Essendon's current list would come close to that level of quality tbh.

Go hard at Zack Merrett. F* the Bombers. Imagine stealing their captain. Windy Hill would implode
We missed that boat a few years back. I wanted us to shift heaven to hell, to get him over.

Has anyone even considered Weitering as a possible, as he's out of contract end of 2025...
Contract Status: UFA at the end of 2025.

He would be a handy player, as Maysie looks at the end coming.

We missed that boat a few years back. I wanted us to shift heaven to hell, to get him over.

Has anyone even considered Weitering as a possible, as he's out of contract end of 2025...
Contract Status: UFA at the end of 2025.

He would be a handy player, as Maysie looks at the end coming.
Saints offered him a Godfather deal not that long ago. Not sure if it's still on the table or not. But it was like 1.5 mil a season. Ridiculous money. I know you'd have to play for Saints, but how could you pass that money up?

Saints offered him a Godfather deal not that long ago. Not sure if it's still on the table or not. But it was like 1.5 mil a season. Ridiculous money. I know you'd have to play for Saints, but how could you pass that money up?
I guess that when you buy a ready made star of the comp, it works out cheaper than sifting thru 'many options', to try to fill that void.

Trouble is working capital. We also need picks from the draft, for our Midfield holes fast approaching. Our former strength is now becoming our weakness.

We better hope strongly that Adams becomes a tall lock down defender.

Either that Or we need to sell something, to get the working picks.

Tom De Koning

Contract Status: RFAat the end of 2025

Mate any forward would crawl over broken glass to play under Simon "We don't need to score to win the game" Goodwin.
Its a pretty sweet gig, you get ~750k - 1m a year to kick 1 goal a game

The idea of us winning a signing battle against Geelong :rolleyesv1:
Not huge on Waterman anyway...

But Geelong have likely already earmarked several properties that will magically become available for a rock bottom price - completely seperate and unrelated to his AFL contract of course...

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread šŸ—‘šŸ”„

Remove this Banner Ad

Back