Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed outs:
  • Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
  • Ben Brown (Retired)
  • Josh Schache (Delisted)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delisted)

Confirmed ins:

Last edited:
It would be strange that they have asked Laurie to look elsewhere considering they just signed him on an extension. But I thought the extension was strange. They don’t seem to rate him. Played his best game a couple of weeks back and was dropped.

Would be stranger if Melbourne didn't sign journeyman players to unnecessary contract extensions.

You are reading into this way too much
I'm reading it as: Tim Lamb wants to re-sign him? what an idiot, Tim Lamb wants to let him walk? what an idiot.

Whatever suits the Tim Lamb sucks narrative.

Need to rename this thread to Mich0 soon with the amount of obsession about me here.

Opinions change, that’s life. Laurie played well in his last game.

Did you have fun trawling weeks of Bigfooty content/posts/threads to find that as some type of attempt at making a point that people aren’t allowed to ever change opinions?

If people’s opinions didn’t change then why aren’t Watts and Scully still considered our saviours?

Almost certain Top Kent’s opinion of Oliver has changed by the way he rambles on about him now.
Took 5 seconds using the search function.

You would have been better off saying it was satire.

For?

Don’t really consider talking footy on the internet as a win/lose type of thing.

Always that one bloke who thinks they win at the internet by trawling through peoples histories.

Well done sir, gold star for you.
You can have whatever opinion you like and yes opinions can change as new information comes to light. But a backflip this hard within the span of two weeks indicates your opinions aren't really worth much to you. Which makes you hard to take seriously.

You can have whatever opinion you like and yes opinions can change as new information comes to light. But a backflip this hard within the span of two weeks indicates your opinions aren't really worth much to you. Which makes you hard to take seriously.

Why are you holding Mich0 to a higher standard. Everyone else on the board constantly backflips with impunity. Directing your ire at one user and turning a blind eye to everyone else just makes you look like a campaigner.

If I had lots of free time (which you seem to do, bless) then I would trawl through your posting history and highlight every incidence of you contradicting yourself.

If other posters changing their mind is giving you conniptions then maybe it’s time to close the laptop and go outside and enjoy some fresh air and sunshine.

With the amount of dross posted on this board it is clear that no one is sharing carefully considered thoughts and ideas before hitting ‘post’.

With the amount of dross posted on this board it is clear that no one is sharing carefully considered thoughts and ideas before hitting ‘post’.
Exactly, it's an internet forum. You type some shit out on my phone while avoiding the email from Pam in accounts and forget about it.

**** Pam.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why are you holding Mich0 to a higher standard. Everyone else on the board constantly backflips with impunity. Directing your ire at one user and turning a blind eye to everyone else just makes you look like a campaigner.

If I had lots of free time (which you seem to do, bless) then I would trawl through your posting history and highlight every incidence of you contradicting yourself.

If other posters changing their mind is giving you conniptions then maybe it’s time to close the laptop and go outside and enjoy some fresh air and sunshine.

Why do you think it's reserved to Mich0? I've changed my mind plenty and conceded when I've been wrong. I don't think I've gone from one extreme of wanting a player delisted to another of saying they shouldn't be traded in a matter of two weeks though. What is this business about 'trawling through post history', I actually remembered Mich0 cracking into Laurie and used the extremely simple search function. I'm not really bothered by it, I found it more amusing than anything.

Alright, I know Bluelegs loves talking about me but can we get back to the trade rumours so I can lose my shit and blame Lamb for everything?

Would be bloody nice to get a backup ruck or another jet small forward. Like the look of Joe Berry in the draft and hope he is high on the list if we can snare a 2nd first rounder.

Last edited:
After all these years i'm starting to think we'll never get Andrew Gaff at all

I want danster at full forward to be honest. He used to always claim he could kick more goals than Ben Brown.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread 🗑🔥

Remove this Banner Ad

Back