List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I like Oscar Allen enough that I'd be willing to make an exception to my No KPFs stance for him. Someone let the club know they have my blessing.

Forget to say this, a couple of weeks ago my Freo supporting mate over in WA said he reckons Brayshaw wants out and to the Dees also, so that's another.
I hear Jackson is also keen to come back after his mum threw out his favourite bong.

I hear Jackson is also keen to come back after his mum threw out his favourite bong.
He is known to do this sort of thing to troll me.. Think he has dreams of Freo getting Chad Warner so trying to put together fairytale scenarios to get him.

He is known to do this sort of thing to troll me.. Think he has dreams of Freo getting Chad Warner so trying to put together fairytale scenarios to get him.
I honestly thought you were taking the piss 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Send him that tweet about a WA captain and ask him if Alex Pearce is going to be in red and blue next year.
I dont think he likes Pearce so that would probably make him happy, cant be making him happy.

I dont think he likes Pearce so that would probably make him happy, cant be making him happy.
Your mate sounds like a Dees supporter the way he hates all his teams players 🤗

Your mate sounds like a Dees supporter the way he hates all his teams players 🤗
He loves Brayshaw, just likes Warner better (probably coz hes from WA, they have a massive boner for anyone born in their state)

Why would we want Liam Duggan...

i feel a BigFooty three way deal coming up- Petty to Adelaide, Curtin to Eagles, Allen to us. that seems fair enough to me.
Yep, seems fair to me, time to send our #1 negotiator Danster in to get it done over on the draft and trading board.

Well, the folks on DL are already convinced that we're getting him based off that random tweet.

Bidding Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

Well, the folks on DL are already convinced that we're getting him based off that random tweet.

Bidding Schitts Creek GIF by CBC
The fun part will be the suggestions of what we are giving up for him. Im going to guess significant unders.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back