Confirmed outs:
  • Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
  • Ben Brown (Retired)
  • Josh Schache (Delisted)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delisted)

Confirmed ins:

Last edited:
I am hearing Jake Stringer
Unfortunately, I've heard the same (second-hand) from somebody who has been bang on about some Dees-related goss in the past.

God I hope not.

If it's a reasonable contract over 2 years I wouldn't be against it. Better have some fitness clauses in the contract however.
Apparently looking for a four-year deal :embarrassedv1:

Again, surely not.

Apparently looking for a four-year deal :embarrassedv1:

Again, surely not.

Player managers probably have Lamb on speed dial when it comes to sorting ridiculous contracts in the players favor.

Didnā€™t both Hunter and Billings get there deal through there manager calling Lamb on the final day of trade period when no one else wanted the
?

Really sounds like the club is desperate to go all-in on the now and burn any draft capital we have opposed to planning for the future.

Last edited:
Stringer would be pointless. Already over stocked with medium forwards (Fritsch Melksham McAdam). Would actually make me go full Mich0 on Tim Lamb if we do this.
He's a bit more dynamic than those guys and can play on ball in spurts. Would be kind of intrigued to see him rotate in and out of the midfield with Koz. But 4 years? That's ******ed.

Stringer would be pointless. Already over stocked with medium forwards (Fritsch Melksham McAdam). Would actually make me go full Mich0 on Tim Lamb if we do this.
Yeah, it would probably be enough for me to start/encourage a Sack Tim Lamb thread.

Not only is the guy a grub of a person, he's old, flaky, past it, doesn't fill a need and wasn't actually that good to begin with.

I'm just hoping some wires have been crossed, because I can't see it making sense for us whatsoever.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, it would probably be enough for me to start/encourage a Sack Tim Lamb thread.

Not only is the guy a grub of a person, he's old, flaky, past it, doesn't fill a need and wasn't actually that good to begin with.

I'm just hoping some wires have been crossed, because I can't see it making sense for us whatsoever.
Make sure you apologise and give credit to Mich in the OP

The one massive benefit I see is that he potentially takes Tom Sparrow's place :sneaky:
Would rather Peter Wright though if we are talking Bombers forwards.

Surely this is another orchestrated leak to improve contract negotiations?
You'd hope so. Fingers crossed he's just trying to get more out of Essendon.

We will go one of 2 ways.

1. Offload senior players adding limited value for draft capital to restock youth

2. Burn 2024/2025 & 2026 draft capital by overpaying clubs for ageing B-graders in last ditch attempt to win a flag with current group. (Most likely).

Jake Stringer šŸ˜‚ šŸ¤£ šŸ˜‚ šŸ¤£

As an aside, I said he played like a fat bastard on the mainboard and got slapped by the mods for it lmao.
Amount of crap that gets said there and I'm tilting people with that lol.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread šŸ—‘šŸ”„

Remove this Banner Ad

Back