Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed outs:
  • Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
  • Ben Brown (Retired)
  • Josh Schache (Delisted)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delisted)

Confirmed ins:

Last edited:

I'd say stringer is one of those players that can hurt your culture. But then i remember our culture is the worst best Pert has seen in 40 years

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My joke on reading that Jake was muslim was "well he does like young girls" but I deleted it in case there were brown dudes here who take all tbat religious stuff i grew up with seriously. Also wasn't sure if anyone would get the reference, Mohammad having a wife who was six and jakey boy and the school girl etc. and cbf explaining it at the time.

Still reckon it's a cracker tbh.

Anyway.

My joke on reading that Jake was muslim was "well he does like young girls" but I deleted it in case there were brown dudes here who take all tbat religious stuff i grew up with seriously. Also wasn't sure if anyone would get the reference, Mohammad having a wife who was six and jakey boy and the school girl etc. and cbf explaining it at the time.

Anyway.
Very good Toump

Anyway.
I saw it and loved it but thought the mods got to you.

Anyway.
Boooo don't let the man sensor you toump āœŠ

When did I do this again? The next day? Nah. Not copping that. Everyone rages after a loss. I'm not all rainbows and lollipops mate. I rage when I feel it's worthy and I be positive when I feel the same. Every season has ups and downs. So do games.

Well Tim Lamb has done something. He's helped close the premiership window in record time! Might be waiting awhile for him.to do anything worthwhile

Checks out

If it's a reasonable contract over 2 years I wouldn't be against it. Better have some fitness clauses in the contract however.

We tried thatā€¦.

giphy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread šŸ—‘šŸ”„

Remove this Banner Ad

Back