Votes: 2 3.2%
  • KPF/Mid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • KPF/Defender

Votes: 17 27.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Well I wasn't answering you to begin with

Think many are being a fraction emotional and I get it after Saturday. Look at the whole season and the reality is we are not trading blokes on 4 plus year contracts

Don't really get why we are holding Francis especially if its in the Defender role given they have preferred Fox and Blakey playing tall over Francis in the past

Either Warner signs or new contract, or get rid of him this trade period and maximise value - should be the only thought imo in regard to him.

De Koning is a must to go after if he really is available.

We need ready made players and specific types.
You can't get rid of a player who doesn't want to go.

Don't really get why we are holding Francis especially if its in the Defender role given they have preferred Fox and Blakey playing tall over Francis in the past

Cheap break glass option that’s all he’s absolute depth. The youngsters that you and ai like won’t be ready next year they just won’t mate

Cheap break glass option that’s all he’s absolute depth. The youngsters that you and ai like won’t be ready next year they just won’t mate
Francis can't defend. You can pretty much lock in his opponent having 3+ shots, Edwards and Snell are already better than him and they have to debut those two sometime soon

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's no wonder the Cats are always good, they don't lose anybody. Only gain. The only guy they lost was Tim Kelly and they ravaged the Eagles in that trade.

Francis can't defend. You can pretty much lock in his opponent having 3+ shots, Edwards and Snell are already better than him and they have to debut those two sometime soon
I agree. In the VFL, just plays off his man and intercepts but at AFL, usually comes in to perform a lockdown role, which he's very mediocre at.

Just get the deal done and keep him pay the man
I think Chad needs to be honest. If he’s no chance of signing just say so and both parties can maximize return.
Last thing we want is a half committed guy and pay him a boat load. That’s club ruining stuff.
The hope is he’s all in and we pay him fairly and carry on.

They are not ready and especially not if an injury is 4+ weeks if it’s a week maybe but not a month next year

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft & Trade Hypotheticals

Back