• KPF/Small Forward

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • KPF/Mid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • KPF/Defender

Votes: 18 28.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I would have Heeney, Rowbottom, Gulden, Warner, Blakey, Grundy, McInerney, Cunningham, Mills and Papley ahead of him. I don't know if Lloyd and Rampe are better than Florent anymore but they certainly perform comparatively. Jordon wouldn't be far off.

But it's not even necessarily about who is 'best' but more who you wouldn't trade. They are the players who are the best or most valuable or irreplaceable at something. Florent is one of many outside flanker types we have on our list and probably not even the best of them.

Again, not saying I would trade him.

Each to their own but no way is Cunningham ahead at the very least.

Period not trading guys we’ve signed for z4 plus although Blakey and his let’s just say booze turnovers pushes me

Someone's got to replace Rampe and then Fox one or 2 years later. We have no one
Not an exact replacement but I am very bullish on Snell playing a role once he departs.

Blakey, Mills are also players who can help to fill the void.

Each to their own but no way is Cunningham ahead at the very least.

Period not trading guys we’ve signed for z4 plus although Blakey and his let’s just say booze turnovers pushes me
Cunningham is definitely more important to the team. Aside from Fox (also getting on), we have no alternatives.

With Florent we have Blakey, Gulden, Jmac, Lloyd, Warner on a wing who can perform his role as well, if not better.

Cunningham is definitely more important to the team. Aside from Fox (also getting on), we have no alternatives.

With Florent we have Blakey, Gulden, Jmac, Lloyd, Warner on a wing who can perform his role as well, if not better.

Only Gulden/Jmac I’d want near his role. Dead set did Blakey find a target last week?

Florent averaged more clangers and turnovers than Blakey this year.

Not last week he didn’t Blakey was colourblind.

Sorry I’m not trading a guy who has signed a 4 year deal and especially not for pick 23 (will be pick 30)

Not last week he didn’t Blakey was colourblind.

Sorry I’m not trading a guy who has signed a 4 year deal and especially not for pick 23 (will be pick 30)
Both had 5 clangers, Florent had 2 fewer turnovers.

You can not want to trade Florent, but he was no better than Blakey this year in this regard.

And we should all be royally pissed off if it is because it's what we were promised 7 years ago.

(Yes I know why we played them where we did but still...)
There are reasons why Mills and Heeney weren't playing in the guts earlier..
Mills - we tried after about 4-5 years (JPK etc retire) but had sooo many injuries in the back 6.
Heeney - I reckon his broken ankle has caused him grief for years now..

Would love to see Mills and Heeney playing in the middle.
I posted numerous times reminding posters that Mills was AA in 22 while playing in the mids. Posters have been adamant all year that Mills should play in defence.. until we lose the Granny

We shouldn't be 'royally pissed off' as Mills in defence is what we wanted.

Both had 5 clangers, Florent had 2 fewer turnovers.

You can not want to trade Florent, but he was no better than Blakey this year in this regard.

If it’s pick 2/3 then let’s talk. Not for a Hail Mary second rounder. Blakey has driven me insane

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Least he doesn’t kick the thing to the opposition causing turnovers
I mean he does, as I said. More turnovers, more clangers, lower disposal efficiency (which means he puts it to the opposition or nowhere in particular more often).

You can want to keep him, as I'd prefer as well, but doesn't mean we have to make things up.

I'd be trying to potentially move up somewhere maybe packaging both picks 19 & 22 to move up to like GCS pick.

e.g. 19 and 22 for 13 and a F3 (maybe even an F2). We give up some points overall but get some for next year and can just pick up a slightly worse KPF/KPD with the Parker pick we get

I'd be trying to potentially move up somewhere maybe packaging both picks 19 & 22 to move up to like GCS pick.

e.g. 19 and 22 for 13 and a F3. We give up some points overall but get some for next year and can just pick up a slightly worse KPF/KPD with the Parker pick we get
I dunno this is a super even draft, I wouldn’t do that this year, the tier 2 is so deep it goes to pick 35. Difference between pick 15 and 25 is negligible

I dunno this is a super even draft, I wouldn’t do that this year, the tier 2 is so deep it goes to pick 35. Difference between pick 15 and 25 is negligible
Yes but i think that one of the top 15 will fall so it gives you a chance at grabbing up a Shannahan or Hotton who are expected to fall further down the order than they should realistically. Also the pick 43 for Parker will probably come in to like pick 39-40 just because Brisbane and Essendon will be using alot of picks in the 30s to match

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft & Trade Hypotheticals

Back