F1 The Wash Up - Previous 2024 Race Weekends

Who's on top after the break?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Shouldn't of turned that audi spot down

Sent from my SM-A556E using Tapatalk

Audi are years off i wouldnt have bothered if i was him.

He will get back in somewhere after a year off like alonso did.

Audi are years off i wouldnt have bothered if i was him.

He will get back in somewhere after a year off like alonso did.
Nah.

Alonso kept committing professional suicide, but as a driver he's on a completely different level to DR. Alonso's comfortably in the Max/Lewis discussion for top 10 drivers of all time. (I'm a big DR fan too).

DR's done after this season. He can't match Perez $$$, and can't prove he's THAT much better. Being better in the Sim only means so much.

Interesting quali, huge lap from Lando for P1. If all goes to plan it should be an easy 1-2 based on projected race pace for McLaren.

Nah.

Alonso kept committing professional suicide, but as a driver he's on a completely different level to DR. Alonso's comfortably in the Max/Lewis discussion for top 10 drivers of all time. (I'm a big DR fan too).

DR's done after this season. He can't match Perez $$$, and can't prove he's THAT much better. Being better in the Sim only means so much.

Maybe.

Horners comments in his testy interview yesterday about insisting marko didnt say lawson would be in their cars and they might loan him out to another seat means its still possible DR might stay (even though i dont believe thats what will happen).

As for DR i can see a world in which he takes 12 months off and then comes back. Theres several drivers including zhou and sargeant and magnussen and hulkenberg (i exclude stroll as daddy will never drop him) that wont be on thr grid in 2026 and DR is a very good driver. Alonso was older when he came back the last time so its not out of the question.

you’ve got to hand it to verstappen he does get the maximum from his car and norris has his car humming.

oscar is still well in the hunt though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe.

Horners comments in his testy interview yesterday about insisting marko didnt say lawson would be in their cars and they might loan him out to another seat means its still possible DR might stay (even though i dont believe thats what will happen).

As for DR i can see a world in which he takes 12 months off and then comes back. Theres several drivers including zhou and sargeant and magnussen and hulkenberg (i exclude stroll as daddy will never drop him) that wont be on thr grid in 2026 and DR is a very good driver. Alonso was older when he came back the last time so its not out of the question.
3 of the 4 you've mentioned wont be on the grid next year, and the last one just signed a multi-year contract with his new team

DR must still think he's a chance at the RBR #2 seat and he's not interested in looking at a midfield team until that candle has blown out. If that doesn't work out before the start of next year though he's facing a choice between battling for 10th or suiting up in another league

You know what I like about Sky F1, nothing.
Btw could they put Naomi in anything more inappropriate for the pit lane that that yellow thing, my god.

Now down to Naomi in pit lane....

1724589323764.png

Robbie Williams designed the trophies !!!

Lando might wanna WHACK one of those graffiti things !!!

You know what I like about Sky F1, nothing.
Btw could they put Naomi in anything more inappropriate for the pit lane that that yellow thing, my god.
It is not perfect but it is way better than most sport coverages. AFL, NRL, NBA are all truly truly awful and way worse in my opinion.

Remove this Banner Ad

F1 The Wash Up - Previous 2024 Race Weekends

Back