Position 2024 Fantasy Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Reckon there's 4 possibilities now - and most suck:

Gibcus
Z. Reid
Pink
S. Clohesy

Probably depends on if Clohesy gets a gig or not, but I'll probably just go Reid and Gibcus for the JS, IMO
Hate the idea of rookies with poor scoring and no dpp, can become such lost cloggers that block options but we look like we won’t have a choice

No Hore tonight another off the list I’d have Ben happy to pay up for on the bench

$473k I could do it. He’ll have fantastic JS and id trust him a bit more than Reid.

In fact anyone that can cough up a 60-70 early days and is cheap could be good
I don't mean 2024 Michalanney. I mean 2023 Michalanney. A solid rookie that will make you $200k but will probably take 12 weeks to do it instead of 6.

Can he be trusted on field ?
Nicki Minaj No GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m starting to look at a structure with Coffield D7. I think there may be too much sacrifices in cash gen options if we’re looking at a non playing R3 and trash D7 & 8
I've done this. Sucks but geez the options are grim

I’m starting to look at a structure with Coffield D7. I think there may be too much sacrifices in cash gen options if we’re looking at a non playing R3 and trash D7 & 8
Gutted my fwd line for this back 6.
Still 6 strong in the mids plus Gawn/Grundy.
Might drop either Crouch M5, or wines M6 to upgrade Grundy or add another fwd.

Witherden may go back to Jordan Clarke as I had him locked. We'll get a real good look at West coasts back 6 set up tomorrow.
Also have Bowes for consideration.

Screenshot_20240301-184731~2.png

Gutted my fwd line for this back 6.
Still 6 strong in the mids plus Gawn/Grundy.
Might drop either Crouch M5, or wines M6 to upgrade Grundy or add another fwd.

Witherden may go back to Jordan Clarke as I had him locked. We'll get a real good look at West coasts back 6 set up tomorrow.
Also have Bowes for consideration.

View attachment 1917085
I’ve got similar at the moment but arguably even heavier

Sheezel
Stewart,
young,
Salem (interchangeable depending on R0 with Clarke or hinge),
yeo,
Coleman (pending rd0 90+ otherwise sane alternatives as Salem or down if there’s a better option)

Very different to a week ago

Forwards and mids copped a big hit

I’ve got similar at the moment but arguably even heavier

Sheezel
Stewart,
young,
Salem (interchangeable depending on R0 with Clarke or hinge),
yeo,
Coleman (pending rd0 90+ otherwise sane alternatives as Salem or down if there’s a better option)

Very different to a week ago

Forwards and mids copped a big hit
I think with the available mid rookies, and forward cheapies and rookies, it's the play picking them.
(I've got Z.Reid D7 and Ethan Phillips D8)
Would be happy to fit in Coffield, Curtin or Clohesy but not much more at the bottom end.

We're all gonna have nightmares somewhere, Defender rookies are what kills me every year. Far more 30's there than elsewhere..

Yeah Coffield has been at D7 for me for a while now. Even flirted with him at D8. Helps getting across to Daicos after his bye.

I think with the available mid rookies, and forward cheapies and rookies, it's the play picking them.
(I've got Z.Reid D7 and Ethan Phillips D8)
Would be happy to fit in Coffield, Curtin or Clohesy but not much more at the bottom end.

We're all gonna have nightmares somewhere, Defender rookies are what kills me every year. Far more 30's there than elsewhere..
if Phillips looks like he could go ok and i need cash elsewhere ill be certainly still considering to move coffield to D6 and get the cash from 1 of Salem or Coleman (if either not fire in OR)

I don't think I want to take on the clark play, when it turns out a nothing pick ill kick myself as taking the player I was never persoanlly keen on but got caught up in community hype. On the flipside I was hot on Hinge until recently so If i do look at another player in that range i should prob back in my own initial view and make it him (but he will need to look good today as the match sim ive seen so far he hasnt been his best but no reason he cant go low 90s continuing his finish to last year)

Remove this Banner Ad

Position 2024 Fantasy Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Back