Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 12 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really hoping the Schoey rumours are true, would be good to get an extra green this week while being able to hold my bye players this week. Big help managing the following byes.

Also any Bomber fans able to tell me if Reid is any chance of a recall in the short to medium term? Or should i just give up on that dream?
I was really impressed with COLL's Parker last week ....only 36% TOG due to being the sub ...I'm banking on him getting a full game this week

He's one of COLL's fittest players too

Trading in a red dot is very high risk... I wouldn't.
Consider trading in an R13 instead. You get them this week. And when you miss them in R13 it won't matter because it's only Freo and Port.
I have Butters, Young, Clark missing next week so 3 is probably enough out.

Im interested in getting a Sydney player or two in particular, but at this stage leaning towards the two down one up I’ve done so far and just get the Swans lads next week.

$3k short of getting Xerri to Gawn

Can you post your team? Sounds like you're in a bit of a pickle.
I’ve attached my team pre trades. If Bonner is dropped i cant see how i can field 18.

In any case i was thinking Howes down to rookie, Graham to Salem and Bonner to Boak. Tossing up either Salem and Boak in or just getting Daicos.

Attachments

• IMG_3754.png
    IMG_3754.png
    1 MB · Views: 20
  • IMG_3755.png
    IMG_3755.png
    263.4 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_3756.png
    IMG_3756.png
    123.4 KB · Views: 20
I’ve attached my team pre trades. If Bonner is dropped i cant see how i can field 18.

In any case i was thinking Howes down to rookie, Graham to Salem and Bonner to Boak. Tossing up either Salem and Boak in or just getting Daicos.
Should have 15 pre trades unless I'm missing something.

Edit: counted Bonner but think that was BS rumour

Should have 15 pre trades unless I'm missing something.

Edit: counted Bonner but think that was BS rumour
Seems like every year Im confident of getting 20-22 playing first bye round only to watch that whittle down to about 15-16 pre-trades.

Same thing has happened this year. 16 pre-trades at the moment so I'll be fielding 19 at best.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What do people think on trading E Richards v Soligo?

Richards misses 2 out of next 4. Soligo plays this week getting me an extra onfield, high BE but good matchup

Really stuck on this one.

I was really impressed with COLL's Parker last week ....only 36% TOG due to being the sub ...I'm banking on him getting a full game this week

He's one of COLL's fittest players too
Same, I asked the question in this thread early on. I thought / think Parker is a genuine chance of holding his spot. he passed the eye test, even without exceeding his BE by much. A full game would be good.

Richards misses 2 out of next 4. Soligo plays this week getting me an extra onfield, high BE but good matchup

WaynesWorld19 posted in the C/VC thread that Nick's feels like Dawson needs a rest on the back of a 6 & 5 day break.
Last week they gave Soligo a tactical rest, it all makes sense now. I'd be holding Soligo if I were you.

Now I'm not hoping for injuries, but if someone feels some awareness and wants to wear the vest BEFORE Dawson hits the bench, that'd be great. Incoming Fin Mac tag, and needing a rest.
Just what we need in a bye week.

Delicious. This kid can play and the ball will be there lots lol. Now to avoid the vest
Agree, has the wraps at the Club so the debut is no surprise. As you say, the biggest enemy is the vest.

This is a good team. No wonder you're in the top 1000. Just gotta hope Bonner or Garcia are named, otherwise, gotta cop a donut.

WaynesWorld19 posted in the C/VC thread that Nick's feels like Dawson needs a rest on the back of a 6 & 5 day break.
Last week they gave Soligo a tactical rest, it all makes sense now. I'd be holding Soligo if I were you.

Now I'm not hoping for injuries, but if someone feels some awareness and wants to wear the vest BEFORE Dawson hits the bench, that'd be great. Incoming Fin Mac tag, and needing a rest.
It just sounds like they're giving him a break throughout the week so he can be fresh and ready to go for the game. I'd be more concerned with the risk of Finn tag.

The Club wants to get Soligo midfield time that's pretty evident, so yeah, big hurdle jumped I reckon.

It just sounds like they're giving him a break throughout the week so he can be fresh and ready to go for the game. I'd be more concerned with the risk of Finn tag.
Nicks should be sacked on the spot if he subs his best mid.

Like you said, they’ve put him on light duties so he should be good, the tag is the higher risk

My reference on Dawson was more around resting him between games ....hence just walking laps this week

He won't be subbed or rested this week ...the Crows season is dependent on this game .....same goes for Soligo

Trade Richards. Green dot is more valuable and it could be a tonne.

Ahh yes I see, definitely in trouble with those red dots on the bench. Graham might come back maybe? But agree with your thoughts above, Graham and Howes go for sure. If Bonner is out he can go, if not trade another red dot rookie like Garcia or you'll be in the same boat in a weeks time again. I'd target the premium if I were you. Don't want to be left with four or five midpricers in your side at the end of the bye. Better to take one week of an extra rookie than have to spend 5 weeks after the bye upgrading midpricers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back