Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 13 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah would be staggered if he was picked up off great wafl form, keeps dominating VFL and doesn't play very soon.

1st emergency and travelling as you say. Was the best pick of a bad bunch
He needs to play - somewhere - now is not the time to be watching footy! (outside of having picked up a niggle)

I'd probably trade Miers and Clohesy. Wilson can still go another round, but Miers has a huge BE
Im worried about the Jordon tag on Stewart this week. Stewart might be so cheap now that despite a tag risk hes still not worth trading out though :think:

Miers has been very consistent all year, surely he cant keep going this poorly right?

Could just dump both Miers and Stewart, keep Clohesy and Wilson, and take some of that cash into next week too

c61f0a816bfd1460566930868bbb0c11.jpg

Hard to ignore Fisher and Green at their value. Will do this, keep the banked cash, get in Heneey next week and Dunkley the week after instead.

I'm loving the LDU love this week, more room in the hat chase for the rest of us!
I looked at LDU ....I looked hard ....it made all the sense in the world, by the numbers, and his fixture

But I just couldn't ....no, I lie ...my body revolted and refused to click on his name in the trade function .....it was strange

Who's the downgrade this week? I'm considering launching into Dowling if he's not the sub. Or is McMullin the safe call? For some reason I'm just not sold on McMullin.
I'm also not sold on McMullin, but the BE means I'm currently going that way (depending on team announcements).

The way I look at it, we have three more weeks of best 18, so he's more than likely not going to count anyway, but he's going to make a bit of coin, and then I can dump him after the byes if he's not making money at that point. The grand plan (like everyone else's) is to have a "completed" team after the byes. From there, you're trading rookies to try and make cash so you can shuffle premos around based on form/injuries.

Who's the downgrade this week? I'm considering launching into Dowling if he's not the sub. Or is McMullin the safe call? For some reason I'm just not sold on McMullin.
I really hope Dowling isn’t the sub tonight, and we roll with McHenry. Thing is with Dowling is he is round 15 bye and I need cover for R15. Hard decision though, will have to buy into Dowling tonight

I'm also not sold on McMullin, but the BE means I'm currently going that way (depending on team announcements).

The way I look at it, we have three more weeks of best 18, so he's more than likely not going to count anyway, but he's going to make a bit of coin, and then I can dump him after the byes if he's not making money at that point. The grand plan (like everyone else's) is to have a "completed" team after the byes. From there, you're trading rookies to try and make cash so you can shuffle premos around based on form/injuries.
Hoping a rookie def pops up soon.
ZReid out for the year. Wished for a return but alas.
Shoenmaker, Busslinger, Burgiel & Blight are hopefuls.

Yeah that's the smart play. But then I worry Dowling is going to put up a score that will be best 18. Hopefully he's sub or McMullin is out so the desicion is easy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hoping a rookie def pops up soon.
ZReid out for the year. Wished for a return but alas.
Shoenmaker, Busslinger, Burgiel & Blight are hopefuls.
Similar.... held Reid as a) No value to trade, and b) hoped he might get a game.

Been hanging out for Schoenmaker to get a run as well.

With ERichards confirmed out I don't want to bring in any midp/premiums with poor job security, so I'm doing this instead:

Out: BHill, HSharp, and RBonner
In: Green, Dowling, and Zorko/Gulden

Zorko seems like a no-brainer (top 6 forward), but if I trade in Gulden, I can trade out SClohesy instead of Salem next week.

Can we have a crows perspective on Dawson tonight? Will he only be playing up fwd? Could it be wise to trade him out with injury, bye coming up and position concerns?

Can we have a crows perspective on Dawson tonight? Will he only be playing up fwd? Could it be wise to trade him out with injury, bye coming up and position concerns?
❌ Not a supporter but looking at ins/outs: Walker ↔️ Hamill, Stratchan ↔️ O'Brien, MCrouch ↔️ Dowling, and Cook ↔️ McHenry.

Ask a Crows fan and it will be opinion only. I reckon Rachele will get more CBAs and Berry will replace Crouch in midfield. Dawson has had less than 50% CBAs the last 5 weeks. He's the only big body in there, so I reckon he'll still have his 40-45%. My main concern is whether his foot will affect his ability to run around the ground as much, or will it be like last week. At times, everyone was down the other side of the ground and he was by himself up forward. e.g. when Rozee tweaked his ankle, he went forward due to his limitations. Dawson got through training but doubt he's 100%.

EDIT: the general rule of fantasy is to not trade your premos though.

Ask a Crows fan and it will be opinion only. I reckon Rachele will get more CBAs and Berry will replace Crouch in midfield. Dawson has had less than 50% CBAs the last 5 weeks. He's the only big body in there, so I reckon he'll still have his 40-45%. My main concern is whether his foot will affect his ability to run around the ground as much, or will it be like last week. At times, everyone was down the other side of the ground and he was by himself up forward. e.g. when Rozee tweaked his ankle, he went forward due to his limitations. Dawson got through training but doubt he's 100%.

146 be, recovering from an injury, upcoming bye, and playing against a team with a rejuvenated midfield, AND Sydney next week.

This is my fear is that he's going to do a rozee then spend the game up fwd with a lingering foot injury and struggle to get 60 again.

Not fantasy related but this really makes it hard for crows tonight with the injuries/outs. As well as some massive INs for the tigers. It has made a guaranteed crows win closer to a 50/50 IMO.

Im worried about the Jordon tag on Stewart this week. Stewart might be so cheap now that despite a tag risk hes still not worth trading out though :think:

Miers has been very consistent all year, surely he cant keep going this poorly right?

Could just dump both Miers and Stewart, keep Clohesy and Wilson, and take some of that cash into next week too
Any reason Jordan wouldn't go to Miers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back